Wiki Posts
Search

EK lounge SIN

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2011, 10:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors - Diamond, AA - EXP
EK lounge SIN

Have I had one too many G&T's or are the staff at the EK lounge in SIN actually very pleasant, helpful, happy and not at all like EK lounge staff I've experienced elsewhere (not much to compare them too, but the best I've come across)
Old Aug 11, 2011, 10:48 am
Moderator, Trip Reports

Programs: UA GS-2MM, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by robofski
Have I had one too many G&T's or are the staff at the EK lounge in SIN actually very pleasant, helpful, happy and not at all like EK lounge staff I've experienced elsewhere (not much to compare them too, but the best I've come across)
Couldnt agree more. I spend a lot of my time there, given SIN is my home airport. Easily the best EK lounge team in the entire network. Nothing is too much trouble, always smiling, always pleasant and a delight to visit.
Old Aug 11, 2011, 7:38 pm

Programs: BA Gold | SK Gold | A3 Gold
I haven't used many lounges across the network, but I couldn't agree more. The staff at the SIN lounge are absolutely fantastic, always going out of their way to do the little extra and making sure everyone is comfortable and well taken care of. Big props to them.

DXB is difficult because of the size of the operation, so there's no personal touch. The lounge staff in CDG are also most accommodating, and I found the staff in KUL to be very helpful as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.