Emirates Free Transit Hotel - Where is it?

Subscribe
Hi there,
I have a halt in Dubai for abt 12hrs - Emirates have issued me with some vouchers for their Transit Hotel.

Q1) Where is the counter from which to confirm/get transport to the hotel (I believe it is outside the airport - Millenium Hotel? Although may have had a name change recently).

Some directions or reference to other link would be nice.

Thanks
The hotel itself is located in Al Garhoud on Casablanca Road. It is about 2 minutes drive from the airport.

Emirates has free shuttle buses that run every 10-20 minutes from Terminal 3 arrivals. When you exit arrivals, turn left and follow the signs for "TAXI". Just before exiting the building to the taxi stand, you will see a red sign on the left that advertises "EMIRATES HOTEL TRANSPORT" (or something similar) as well as the complimentary bus service from Dubai to Al Ain/Abu Dhabi. Report to the staff member at that desk and they will ask you to take a seat till the next shuttle comes around, and then lead you to the correct shuttle.

It's a very simple process but be prepared to be treated as just a number being shuffled through the system!
Quote: It's a very simple process but be prepared to be treated as just a number being shuffled through the system!
Not true for business or first class passengers, as I have always been treated very well by EK.
Although I am back at SFO now, when I came back from CCU (EK573) around 11 when it was suppose to reach at 12:05am. took me too long to go to transfer/customer service, have to go opposite way that people came on the security detector. The guy was so rude and told me that we had to do it thru the travel agent. Luckily we got a room at the Millenium and had to check out at 5:30am for our flight back to SFO.
Yep thanks for the help ppl.

I have the vouchers already issued to me but just needed to know where abts the kiosk/counter is at Dubai Airport
Quote: Not true for business or first class passengers, as I have always been treated very well by EK.
The two are not mutually exclusive. Mass produced courtesy is the objective of any premium service brand.
Quote: The two are not mutually exclusive. Mass produced courtesy is the objective of any premium service brand.
And this being OMDB, it also depends on the size of your wallet and the *cough*tone*cough* of your hide.
As with everything else, smile , smile and smile some more and s**t gets done.
Quote: Yep thanks for the help ppl.

I have the vouchers already issued to me but just needed to know where abts the kiosk/counter is at Dubai Airport
as no one has answered that question will take a stab at it. Honestly not sure if am right, always use my personal hotel in Dubai ( aka spinrites castle of delights )

when you deplane, follow the signs for , "Baggage Claim", eventually you get to a place where you have to take an escalator or elevator down to the baggage claim / immigration hall. Escalator or elevator ; as soon as you walk in to a hall that looks like ....
{ or }
Its either the counter directly in front of the escalators or the one to the left by the wall.

The easy way
is to ask one of the numerous ladies wearing a yellow jacket . Worst case scenario ask the immigration desk official, and post your findings here { thats an inside joke }

Disclaimer : I love immigration desk officials everywhere, except planet Mars.
From Where i get Free Transit Hotel voucher
Good Morning.can any one plz help me..next month my flight.in this my 22 hour stay in Dubai.so from where i get Free Transit Hotel voucher ??and there is possibility to go out for shopping or no ???