Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > EL AL | Matmid
Reload this Page >

Is there any place to get a discount on El Al TLV-SOF ?

Old Apr 12, 2007, 7:08 pm
Original Poster

I am trying to find a one-way ticket TLV-SOF and the El Al price just seems too high for such a short trip. Does anyone know of any deals or consolidators?
Old Apr 13, 2007, 9:49 am

Programs: EL AL Gold, BA Gold, LH M&M
when do you want to fly?
Maybe cheaper to get a roundtrip.
Only LY?
Also Bulgaria Air fly the route.
http://www.air.bg/en

This should be the fare:

SEEOWIL LY S One-Way 316.00 (USD)
Old Apr 13, 2007, 2:14 pm
Original Poster

LY seems to be the best option. All the other connecting options have lousy schedules and not really any better prices. The RT option will only save about $15. I looked at the FB codeshare option (which for some reason doesn't codeshare on May 29, the day I want to go), but their price isn't any better. I was hoping for some consolidator in Israel. Does such a thing exist? Otherwise, that $316 is what I'm going to have to get.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.