Wiki Posts
Search

Luggage on flights to Eilat

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2016, 11:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, DL Silver, Hertz PC, Avis Pref+, Accor Silver
Luggage on flights to Eilat

It's been a LONG time since I last flew to ETH, I probably will do soon.

I don't know who with (Arkia/Israir/Does El Al fly ?) - but would be interested to know how strictly they enforce the baggage rules (both minimal hand luggage and 15kg hold luggage)

Thanks

D.
Old Aug 12, 2016, 12:25 am

I flew with Israir about 2 years ago, I phoned them in advance to ask and they said it was 5 shekels per extra KG, when I showed up in TLV with a 32KG bag full of diving gear they didn't seem to care and allowed it through without charging anything.

Last edited by Ditto; Aug 12, 2016 at 12:28 am Reason: wrong airline in original post ;-)
Old Aug 12, 2016, 6:44 am

Programs: SPG Gold
Yes, unless its a full flight I don't think they are very exacting on the weight limits.
Old Aug 28, 2016, 7:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, DL Silver, Hertz PC, Avis Pref+, Accor Silver
... and reporting back.

Out on Arkia, back with Israir, seems like there is minimal hold/carryon luggage weight supervision.
(however neither flight was full)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.