Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > EL AL | Matmid
Reload this Page >

El Al Meals during Nine Days (Bein Hametzarim)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2016, 10:07 am
Original Poster

Does El Al's regular meals remove meat for the Bein Hametzarim days (Nine Days)?
Old Aug 3, 2016, 10:17 am

Originally Posted by memb86753
Does El Al's regular meals remove meat for the Bein Hametzarim days (Nine Days)?
You might want to contact them directly to find out- but not all passengers observe the meal restrictions.
If you do observe the meat restrictions during the 9 days - you might want to order a Mehadrin kosher vegetarian meal.
Old Aug 3, 2016, 1:31 pm

Originally Posted by memb86753
Pretty sure they don't. You can order a vegetarian or fish meal, both of which will be kosher. You can also order Mehadrin versions of these if you want...
Old Aug 5, 2016, 12:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by 2035
Pretty sure they don't. You can order a vegetarian or fish meal, both of which will be kosher.
I don't think there is an non kosher option with LY...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.