Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EL AL business class

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2017, 7:34 am

Programs: EL AL Matmid, BA Executive Club GfL, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by gold123
Whats the best seat on the 767-300 in business class?
As I recall, the seating is 2-2-2. So unless you REALLY want to sit next to the window I would take one of the middle two seats (not the bulkhead or the last row) and then get aisle access with no disturbance.
Old Jul 23, 2017, 7:06 am

Programs: BA GGL, CCR; AF/KLM FB Silver; M&M LH FTL; LY GLD; HH Diamond; SPG Gold; A-Club Silver; Avis PCI
Originally Posted by mikebg
As I recall, the seating is 2-2-2. So unless you REALLY want to sit next to the window I would take one of the middle two seats (not the bulkhead or the last row) and then get aisle access with no disturbance.
Actually the bulkhead gives extra leg room so I would recommend that. It also allows to get out from the window seat relatively easily. Bottom line, I recommend 10A.
Old Jul 23, 2017, 7:24 am

Programs: BA GGL, CCR; AF/KLM FB Silver; M&M LH FTL; LY GLD; HH Diamond; SPG Gold; A-Club Silver; Avis PCI
Has anyone flown business on 744 ELE recently? I flew many years ago and they still had the business seats from SG. Have they installed LY business seats (obviously not 180 degrees) or is it still the old SG seats?
Old Jul 23, 2017, 10:03 am

Programs: LY Top Platinum, AA Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by economyman
Has anyone flown business on 744 ELE recently? I flew many years ago and they still had the business seats from SG. Have they installed LY business seats (obviously not 180 degrees) or is it still the old SG seats?
New upholstery but same SG seats. Pretty lousy, even compared to standard LY.
Old Jul 30, 2017, 3:04 am

Programs: *A Gold, BA Silver, Avis President, Hertz President circle
ELE willl be gone very shortly

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.