Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > EL AL | Matmid
Reload this Page >

Checkin time (no luggage) for Up flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2016, 6:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold

Does anyone know how much lead time you need to be at the airport for an UP flight if you do online checkin and have no checked luggage?
I potentially have an Up flight to LCA on a saturday night that leaves 19:50, and but I would only be able get to the airport at 19:10 because shabbat ends at 18:00 that week - is this feasible to pass through security and get to the gate in time? (I have the biometric card for passport control).

Side question does Up let you do OLCI 27 hours before the flight?
Old Jan 25, 2016, 10:35 am

Programs: *A
Forty minutes is plenty of time. Just go straight to security in T3.
Isn't the OLCI time for Saturday night flights earlier?
Old Jan 25, 2016, 2:41 pm
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
Yes, for Motzei Shabbat it's plenty of time.

Though I might not do it on a sunday/monday morning, or other busy times, when I have experienced having to stand in a huge line of aboout 20 people or more, by the Online-check-in-hand-baggage-only security check.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.