Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Guesting into Dan lounges

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2015, 4:10 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Avis Chairman, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, GA Pilot
Originally Posted by NYTA
I know someone who works in the lounge. She stopped by my table and asked if I wanted an alcoholic drink. I wasn't thirsty at the time so didn't ask what the choices were. She told me they keep it behind the counter in the front and it's available only upon request. I am guessing the feeling is that if they left them out they'd disappear? I also noticed they had open bottles of red and white wine by the coffee/coolers in the former first class area. That said I was just in the LH lounge last night in London which had some really nice scotch among other top quality beer, wine and liquors and of course, hot food.
Took a look tonight in the Dan liquor cabinet by the entrance. Ballantines, Bacardi and Absolut. Nothing special.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.