Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > EL AL | Matmid
Reload this Page >

Changed seatmap for 772 from June

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2015, 1:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EL AL Matmid, BA Executive Club GfL, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club

I note that many 772 flights from June display only one row of First Class seats. I presume this means they are indeed upgrading the business class seats on those aircraft to fully lie flat. I wonder if they apply the ridiculous arrangement they have on the 747s where the last row of First is converted into business class ...
Old Jan 8, 2015, 4:32 pm

Programs: UA 1K; LY Gold; DL Gold; BA Bronze
The new business class cabin will have 35 seats (the same) but in different arrangement: 3 rows, then exit, then 2, instead of the current 2 then 3. Same seats will be used, just with more pitch.

This changed was announced by LY during December.
Old Jan 9, 2015, 12:00 am

Programs: El Al Matmid, Air France Flying Blue Silver
Too bad they won't install new seats with new IFE...
Old Jan 9, 2015, 12:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by LY777
Too bad they won't install new seats with new IFE...
I would say...
Old Jan 9, 2015, 12:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by mikebg
I note that many 772 flights from June display only one row of First Class seats.
If I'm not mistaken that was the initial configuration when they first received the 777s was it not? I think I got to experience it, and it felt somewhat claustrophobic.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.