Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > EL AL | Matmid
Reload this Page >

Multi-class booking possible online?

Old Jan 7, 2015, 4:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat 2MM. DL Plat, AS MVP

Want C one direction and Y the other! Can't seem to find a way online. Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 8, 2015, 12:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Very easily done online.

on the homepage (or booking page) choose your destination and dates, leaving the default cabin as economy.
It will then open up the calendar with the lowest prices showing for each day.
Continue to the next page and there it will give you all flight and the option to choose economy special fares / economy flexible fares / business special fares.
You can then mix the booking.

If however you want to combine an economy fare with a flexible business fare, I believe you would have to call them up.
Old Jan 8, 2015, 2:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
I believe you can combine flex C as well.

And depending on the mood of the website, I've once also seen F, but if you wanted to combine F/Y combo, I presume you'd need to call
Old Jan 8, 2015, 9:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat 2MM. DL Plat, AS MVP
Originally Posted by clubman
Very easily done online.

on the homepage (or booking page) choose your destination and dates, leaving the default cabin as economy.
It will then open up the calendar with the lowest prices showing for each day.
Continue to the next page and there it will give you all flight and the option to choose economy special fares / economy flexible fares / business special fares.
You can then mix the booking.

If however you want to combine an economy fare with a flexible business fare, I believe you would have to call them up.
Got it. Thank you!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.