Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > EL AL | Matmid
Reload this Page >

4 hour dalay caused by unruly children

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2014, 4:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: *A Gold, BA Silver, Avis President, Hertz President circle

Flight from JFK-TLV delayed by nearly 4 hours, due to damage on door caused by unruly children.

Am surprised that a door can be damaged so easily!
(Bad day for ELAL, first children misbehaving then pilot collapsing).
Old May 15, 2014, 6:19 am

Do you know exactly what happened? If that was my flight--the second delay may have been caused by irate fellow passenger verbally castrating children and parents! ( and I am GOOD--when I need to be - )
Old May 15, 2014, 7:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by awayIgo
castrating children and parents!
Are you 100% certain of that?

I really suspect that you mean "berating"
Old May 15, 2014, 8:28 am
Original Poster

Source in hebrew:
Old May 15, 2014, 9:42 am

NO, I meant castrating! Berating isn't good enough for the adults whose kids are so out of control they can damage equipment and delay hundreds of other people. I hope they get billed and if Israeli--they should have been thrown off the plane, if American --flown back to Israel and put on a "do not fly" list!

If there is a link to the Hebrew source--please share--some I can read and the rest-translate google IS my friend!
Old May 15, 2014, 10:01 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by awayIgo
NO, I meant castrating! Berating isn't good enough for the adults whose kids are so out of control they can damage equipment and delay hundreds of other people. I hope they get billed and if Israeli--they should have been thrown off the plane, if American --flown back to Israel and put on a "do not fly" list!

If there is a link to the Hebrew source--please share--some I can read and the rest-translate google IS my friend!
Link has been shared.
Old May 15, 2014, 11:41 am

Duh--didn't realize it was a link! Interesting...and I'll refrain from further comment. (although not back down from my original comments)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.