Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > EL AL | Matmid
Reload this Page >

Good job LY, a pleasant surprise.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2012, 12:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air Canada, Hyatt

I flew on LY-332 today from Brussels to Tel Aviv and I must say, it was a great flight.
It's been a while since I've flown on LY so maybe I was just exited, but the seat was great, food was great, service was tidy, just an overall good experiance on the 737's business class offering. good job EL AL.
Old May 16, 2012, 1:19 pm

Programs: *A Gold, BA Silver, Avis President, Hertz President circle
Originally Posted by rafi2k6
I flew on LY-332 today from Brussels to Tel Aviv and I must say, it was a great flight.
It's been a while since I've flown on LY so maybe I was just exited, but the seat was great, food was great, service was tidy, just an overall good experiance on the 737's business class offering. good job EL AL.
Nobody really complaining about service and hard product on B737 aircraft, the main problem is the hard product n their long haul aircraft and long outdated matmid program.
Old May 16, 2012, 1:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
Originally Posted by ELAL
Nobody really complaining about service and hard product on B737 aircraft, the main problem is the hard product n their long haul aircraft and long outdated matmid program.
Agreed. For a narrow-body, especially outside the US, they have one of the better (if not best) hard products. And I really like their service.
It's the widebody hard product, widebody fleet, Matmid program, and website (and management) that get under my skin
Old May 16, 2012, 5:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air Canada, Hyatt

Yeah all those points are true.
I really do enjoy their narrow body offering. Even more so than AC, and they have a pretty good offering.

I hope LY updates their cabin with something similar to US airways J seat and CX F.
And if they'd improve service I'd gladly fly with them for all my trips to Israel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.