Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LY 007 on April 3

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2012, 7:12 pm
Original Poster

LY 007 on April 3

My niece and nephew were on this flight. It left TLV about 2 hours late. When I asked my nephew why he said something about they had to find a different route. --he wasn't sure, he was exhausted and dozed through the announcements, not paying attention. Out of curiosity, does anyone know why this flight was delayed?
Old Apr 5, 2012, 1:02 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Avis Chairman, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, GA Pilot
Originally Posted by awayIgo
My niece and nephew were on this flight. It left TLV about 2 hours late. When I asked my nephew why he said something about they had to find a different route. --he wasn't sure, he was exhausted and dozed through the announcements, not paying attention. Out of curiosity, does anyone know why this flight was delayed?
Just guessing but there have been some strikes recently in Greece that have prevented flights from going through Greek airspace. Happened to me on Alitalia a couple of months ago.
Old Apr 9, 2012, 5:28 pm

Programs: *A Gold, BA Silver, Avis President, Hertz President circle
Originally Posted by NYTA
Just guessing but there have been some strikes recently in Greece that have prevented flights from going through Greek airspace. Happened to me on Alitalia a couple of months ago.
In France too.
Old Apr 10, 2012, 9:06 pm
Original Poster

So strikes in Greece and France have prevented El Al ( and I assume others) from flying over! Interesting. Thanks for the info.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.