Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > EL AL | Matmid
Reload this Page >

ELAL voted world's best airline!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ELAL voted world's best airline!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2011, 4:19 pm

Programs: LH SEN + many more
I stopped flying ElAl 3 years ago.... Even though, I fly to TLV often, I take LH/LX/OS. I can]t even burn the leftover points.... they just slowly expire months after months..... And THAT's supposed to be my "home carrier".... Except the pilots, the rest are like villagers there.... sorry....

When I saw the "winner" few days ago at the Ben Gurion, I couldn't belive it, then I read the "fine print"...."the finals".... ))))
Old Sep 18, 2011, 6:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
Originally Posted by mr.pliner
I stopped flying ElAl 3 years ago.... Even though, I fly to TLV often, I take LH/LX/OS. I can]t even burn the leftover points.... they just slowly expire months after months..... And THAT's supposed to be my "home carrier".... Except the pilots, the rest are like villagers there.... sorry....

When I saw the "winner" few days ago at the Ben Gurion, I couldn't belive it, then I read the "fine print"...."the finals".... ))))
Villagers?

I prefer LH F/C over LY F/C, and LX over LY. But OS? Please give me LY

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.