New routes / extra frequencies to and from TLV - all airlines

Subscribe
See updates in the wikipost.
Quote: Following our discussion at the following theard: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/el-al...tus-match.html , I believe rhat we should open a theard for the new routes/flights out of TLV - that are operated by all airlines - both foriegns and israelis.
Great idea, we should also add routes being suspended too.

I think we should make this a sticky, what do you lot out there think?
I think it's a nice idea, but I don't think the mods will, nor do I think they will make it a sticky as it isn't strictly an LY related thread, and they will probably say it belongs in The Middle East forum.

Strictly speaking, they would be right...
Quote: Great idea, we should also add routes being suspended too.
Added
Quote: I think it's a nice idea, but I don't think the mods will, nor do I think they will make it a sticky as it isn't strictly an LY related thread, and they will probably say it belongs in The Middle East forum.

Strictly speaking, they would be right I guess...
Don't agree as this theard is only related to Israel.
Quote: Forum Managers - Please make that theard sticky.[/B]
Like I said, I doubt it...

Nice idea though gordo6. ^
In order to celebrate the starting of this thread (which will hopefuly become a sticky), Easy Jet have announced a new route from TLV!

GVA-TLV 4X weekly (SUN, MON, THU, FRI), prices tarting at €67.98 return (starting AUG. 30).

Flights can already be booked on their website, great news!
Quote: Don't agree as this theard is only related to Israel.
Technically this is part of FlyerTalk is about the Matmid program and not about Israel. When things are Israel-related but not about other airlines specifically I think it makes sense for it to be here and not in the Middle East Travel forum. However, I don't think that something so broad which includes many different airlines really belongs in the Matmid forum. While I wouldn't ask it to be moved, I certainly wouldn't think it should become a sticky.
Quote: Strictly speaking, they would be right...
Disagree, as the middle east forum is a forum discussing Tourist places in Israel and the pyramids in Egypt, a thread dedicated to flights from TLV, woud have much more success here.
ELAL, as yosithezet pointed out above, this forum is about LY and the Matmind program.
Not TLV airport and everything to do with it.

I'm not arguing whether this thread would have better success in here than in the Middle East forum, what I am saying is strictly speaking, in its current form, this is the wrong forum for this.
If the mods agree to change this to Matmid and everything else TLV (fine with me) that is another matter.

I have posted stuff in the past which I thought would be better discussed in here but was removed by the mods to the Middle east forum, and I accepted that.

Your argument that the Middle East forum only discusses tourist sites is nonsense, sorry.
List updated once again. Are there any changes I forgot?
Well I was obviously wrong about the forum mods (whoever they may be...) making this a sticky...

And I'm glad I was (wrong that is...)
Quote: Are there any changes I forgot?
May I suggest increased capacity?
Quote: May I suggest increased capacity?
Agree, let's add increased and decreased capacity.
Quote: May I suggest increased capacity?
Quote: Agree, let's add increased and decreased capacity.
So please let me know of such changes and I will post them. THX.