Community
Wiki Posts
Search

the price of renting a big car

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2008, 5:16 am
Original Poster

the price of renting a big car

Hi, My name is Sue, and I'm a reporter for a national wire service and am looking for recent car renters who have reserved economy cars only to be told at the office that there are no economy cars available. The story is about how rental companies are trying to show consumers there is not a huge difference in price between a small car and a big car. For example, Dollar Thrifty now has charts on the wall showing the difference in prices. Please respond to me on this forum, and we'll find a way to talk.

Thanks,

Sue
Old Sep 6, 2008, 8:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Cross-posting identical messages in multiple forums violates FT terms of service.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.