Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Disability Travel
Reload this Page >

Jamaica Customs/Immigration with Special Needs Child

Old May 20, 2016, 9:06 am
Original Poster

Has anyone gone through customs/immigration with a special needs child? I need to find out if there is a disability line to expedite the wait process and what I would need to do.

I know Club Mo'Bay is available, but it is expensive.

TIA
Old May 20, 2016, 1:09 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Hyatt Platinum,Marriott Silver,Hilton Honors Gold
Travel few times a year with my grandchildren to Montego Bay. Normally we do Club Mobay but on last trip over Easter Club Mobay was sold out and the whole process of arriving at MBJ with no less than three different lines took longer than the flight from FLL.

Bottom line spend the money for Club Mobay, you will find it the best money you have ever spent. I learned my lesson last trip, will be booking it well in advance in the future.
Old May 20, 2016, 3:23 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Matre-plongeur des Muccis
Current price seems to be $80 adult, $40 per child, arrival and departure booked in advance. Includes access to arrivals or departure lounge, priority access to immigration, customs and security queues. Arrival $50 p/p, Departure only $30 p/p. Open 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.

Link to Club Mobay page. Individual booking link seems to not work for me. Email: reservations <at> vipattractions.com or call +876.618.3651.

Form Viator online, see here.

Visitor offers a package Club Mobay and round trip hotel shared transfer to/from Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Runaway Bay, Trelawny, Tryall and Round Hill, and Grand Palladium Resort starting at $92.50 per person here.

Link to FrugalTravelGuy.com review.
Old May 21, 2016, 4:01 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the information

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.