Wiki Posts
Search

Best Hamburgers in the United States [merged threads]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2013, 7:47 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by fieldeng
The Breslin Lamb Burger. By far the best Burger I've ever had but I wonder if it qualifies since it's not Beef?
probably not to this thread but if there is a lamb burger on the menu, 95% I'll order it over a beef burger. I also make lamb burgers at home, sometimes the ground lamb I'll mix with turmeric, cumin, chopped mint & chopped onion (wife additionally gets chopped olives). Delicious grilled.
Old Sep 27, 2013, 4:12 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Silver, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat
I tried the H&F (Holeman and Finch) burger this past week in Atlanta. It was mindblowingly delicious.
Old Sep 27, 2013, 4:23 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I went to Bull City Burger and Brewery this week and had a truly amazing burger with bacon and blue cheese. Plus they make all their own beer in house and their fries are also amazing. AND full bar! AND it's right across the street from our excellent local doughnut shop (Monut's Donuts). My new favorite burger spot in the Triangle ^
Old Aug 2, 2014, 5:55 pm

Programs: MS AMEX PLAT- Marriott Titanium-HH G- UA Silver-JPM RC . DL-AA-BA
regardless of all of the hype and trendiness and the Burger Joint in NYC is pretty good.

http://www.parkermeridien.com/eat/burger-joint/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.