Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "Chipotle" thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2008, 12:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by magiciansampras
Not that burrito-bol crap, I mean the real thing.
Is this thread started because of "Man vs. Food" on The Travel Channel? I have sadly done two Chipotle burritos in a sitting and a week later did the same at a Qboda in Ft. Worth. I secretly love M v. F. and look to see what he tries to do every episode. There is no way I could eat 4 breakfast tacos in Austin, but the 6 HOT wings could be done by me...I mean that.
Old Dec 23, 2008, 10:35 am

I can barely finish HALF of one!
Old Dec 24, 2008, 7:29 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Southwest A-List Preferred
my play is to order two, eat 1.5 for lunch, then the rest when i get home from work.

it's not healthy.
Old Dec 28, 2008, 10:14 am

Originally Posted by csufabel
Is this thread started because of "Man vs. Food" on The Travel Channel? I have sadly done two Chipotle burritos in a sitting and a week later did the same at a Qboda in Ft. Worth. I secretly love M v. F. and look to see what he tries to do every episode. There is no way I could eat 4 breakfast tacos in Austin, but the 6 HOT wings could be done by me...I mean that.
What are the breakfast tacos?
Old Dec 31, 2008, 8:29 am

Programs: Over-entitled UA 1.3MM Gold, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott L-T Plat, Hertz PC
Two?

Yes, if I had to.
Old Dec 31, 2008, 10:35 am

Programs: AA CK, UA GS, DL 360, B6 Mosaic
IIRC a Chipotle burrito is about 1200 calories.

I think I could easily crush two. Never tried; but I think it would be pretty easy. Especially after a nice century.

I once ate 2 dozen deviled eggs (one dozen whole eggs), 70cL of Duvel, about a gallon of water, a few chicken breasts and a massive bowl of pasta salad after a 115 mile ride in 95F, 90% humid heat. 6k of climbing helped drain every last carbohydrate in my body.

Cheers,

-Andrew
Old Jan 4, 2009, 8:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Since the opening of the first Canadian Chipotle location last summer, I've been there a few times but haven't tried eating two in one sitting. I can say that the Canadian version is a bit smaller than the American version (IMHO).

I lost my Chipotle virginity while visiting some friends in Aurora, CO a few years back. Now that was an experience.
Old Jan 5, 2009, 7:24 am
gre

Programs: UA-Plat, Marriott-Plat, AAI, AAII
I wouldn't want to make a pig of myself so I'd order 1 burrito and an order of tacos on the side.

Seriously, I could eat 2 if they'd use refritos instead of those awful black beans.
Old Jan 5, 2009, 4:52 pm

I can barely eat half a burrito. I suppose I could eat 2- if I haven't eaten anything in the last month and was returning from some long journey in the desert.
Old Jan 7, 2009, 6:01 am

Two? No, but now that you mentioned Chipotle while I'm hungry and about to go to sleep, I'm going to have to go there first thing tomorrow. Thanks. There goes my diet.

We should just air drop Chipotle burritos into areas around the world suffering from hunger or malnutrition. You'd only have to drop like ten or eleven burritos total, and the whole problem would go away.
Old Jan 8, 2009, 4:44 am

Programs: CX, OZ, MU (+AY, DL), Shangri-La, Hilton
Have to admit I loved Chipotle and their whole concept. Now, one of those burritos was enough for half a day, especially with the extra guacamole.
Old Jan 8, 2009, 4:46 am

Programs: FlyingBlue Platinum, Miles&More Senator, bmi Diamond Club Silver, Marriott Gold Elite, SPG
I could do 3 burritos and a sack of the lime-salt tortilla chips with pico on the side. Deeeeelicious.
Old Jun 4, 2009, 8:38 pm
jfe
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kicked out of all of them
I finished .80 of one

They are big, but didn't find them out of this world
Old Jun 4, 2009, 9:27 pm

Programs: UA 2K, Marriott Platinium, Global Entry, Hyatt Diamond
Got to love Chipotle.

I could do 2.
I had a friend do 3 a couple years back. This was the same guy who order 11 dollars worth of food at wendys dollar menu. I bet he could do 4 if he really tried.
Old Jun 4, 2009, 10:42 pm

Originally Posted by jfe
I finished .80 of one

They are big, but didn't find them out of this world
However it does have mass appeal....big portions of mediocre food for not too much money.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.