Bringing your own condiments?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bringing your own condiments?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2015, 1:47 pm

Programs: UA MM/Gold
This topic reminds me of that Seinfeld episode, where Jerry brings his own maple syrup to the restaurant.

Old Jul 4, 2015, 8:45 am

http://sriracha2go.com/

Old Jul 6, 2015, 1:38 pm

The artisanal ketchup craze swept through DC a few years back, and naturally, our local gastropub joined in. Of course, theirs isn't a patch on Heinz, so we took to bringing a couple of packets along if we ever ordered burgers there.
Old Jul 6, 2015, 4:38 pm

Programs: AA
By the way, does anyone want about a hundred Taco Bell sauce packets? My husband used to have an employee who took as many as he could whenever he went to Taco Bell. Now I have at least one Ziplock bag full of them, maybe more. More than I could ever need. PM me and I'll mail them to you. I suspect Taco Bell doesn't want them back.
Old Jul 7, 2015, 3:44 pm

cubbie, you might want to reach out to your local soup kitchen to see if they'll take them.
Old Jul 8, 2015, 9:30 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, AmEx, NorthWest WorldPerks, Jelly of the Month. S&H Green Stamps, Subway sub club
Originally Posted by cubbie
By the way, does anyone want about a hundred Taco Bell sauce packets? My husband used to have an employee who took as many as he could whenever he went to Taco Bell. Now I have at least one Ziplock bag full of them, maybe more. More than I could ever need. PM me and I'll mail them to you. I suspect Taco Bell doesn't want them back.
I'll take them all. Are you willing to FedEx overnight them?
Old Jul 9, 2015, 12:23 am

Programs: Star Alliance - AC
While living in China, I carried salt and pepper.

While in Canada, my father in law carried MSG.

It was kind of funny when my father in law started to sprinkle MSG on his food in a Michelin starred restaurant. Chef actually came out to make sure everything was OK, I forgot how to speak English when that happened.
Old Jul 17, 2015, 7:51 am

Programs: Delta DM, MM
We bring olives onto a flight to have martinis
Old Sep 2, 2015, 12:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: SBUX Gold
My mom carries around Maggi seasoning in her purse.

The only thing I would consider is Huy Fong Sriracha.

Brought that srirach and hoisin sauce when we visited Vietnam so we could eat at pho cafes, since the local ones are either positive dreck, will give you food poisoning, or both. We were in heaven.
Old Sep 2, 2015, 12:57 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by FC flyer
We bring olives onto a flight to have martinis
I do the same with Tabasco for Bloody Marys.I've even had F As borrow it for their own,presumably,Virgin Marys.
Old Sep 3, 2015, 7:46 pm

I always bring my own maple syrup just like Jerry did.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.