Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thomas Hardy's Ale, questions

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2011, 6:50 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Thomas Hardy's Ale, questions

A few questions about Thomas Hardy's Ale.

I know that the brewery closed in 2000 or so, and was purchased and brewed elsewhere for a while.

I'm reading conflicting years though, and I really want to know if they brewed any in 2001.

If they did, does anyone know where I might be able to find a bottle for sale?

Thanks!
Old Apr 27, 2011, 8:23 am

Programs: Affiliated with all, participate in some
I purchased two bottles on my wedding day in 1989. We tried the first bottle that day and it was not too good. The bottle said it can age 25 years. I still have the second bottle waiting to be opened January 19, 2014.
Old Apr 27, 2011, 10:03 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by satori
I purchased two bottles on my wedding day in 1989. We tried the first bottle that day and it was not too good. The bottle said it can age 25 years. I still have the second bottle waiting to be opened January 19, 2014.
I'm looking specifically for 2001, if they produced it then, for an anniversary present--10 years since we met and started dating.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.