Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Diners Club | Club Rewards
Reload this Page >

Any predictions about upcoming transfer bonuses?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2015, 7:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, AA Executive Platinum

I would like to move 58,000 Club Rewards points to my VS account in case PE or UC seats become available to upgrade the outbound portion of a summer award trip [we already have return in UC.]

I've been waiting for a transfer bonus since we started planning the trip in February--I missed the November bonus.

Any guess about whether or not the bonus will return in June?

VS had a bonus for Amex MR points in April. I did not have many MR points, but I was able to take advantage of that.

Last edited by hockeydiva; Jun 2, 2015 at 2:02 am Reason: Correction on airline abbreviation
Old Jun 1, 2015, 7:29 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by hockeydiva
I would like to move 58,000 Club Rewards points to my VA account
Assuming you mean Virgin Atlantic (VS), rather than Virgin Australia (VA), your wish has been granted:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/diner...30-2015-a.html

Last edited by mia; Jun 1, 2015 at 8:06 am
Old Jun 2, 2015, 2:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, AA Executive Platinum
Oh well. I went ahead and transferred what I would need to upgrade as flight availability was changing daily and it looked like there might be a relatively long processing time (unlike the immediate transfer from Amex MR.) In the end, the transfer took a week, and no UC flights have become available.

And, yes, I meant VS, not VA. I've corrected the initial post.

I may transfer over more miles, though, so thank you for the update!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.