Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Diners Club | Club Rewards
Reload this Page >

Club Rewards activity missing from Harris Bank consumer card site.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2014, 11:14 am

Programs: All of them
Link showed up today in my dashboard, but I haven't gone through a full cycle yet so can't comment on proper reward earning.
Old Nov 5, 2014, 11:34 am

Programs: DL Diamond
Also got the reward link finally ... 0 points as with others. Hopefully the earn side is fixed sooner than later...
Old Nov 5, 2014, 11:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GE, Marriott Platinum
Link showed up for me too, but I got about 50% of the points that I should have gotten. /shrug
Old Nov 6, 2014, 12:15 am

Link shows up for me but 0 points.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 6:11 am

Do we receive points for paying the annual fee ?
Old Nov 6, 2014, 6:24 am

Programs: SW CP, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by steve4
Do we receive points for paying the annual fee ?
Points post as transactions post.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 7:34 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Points have posted for a transaction made on Tuesday, but nothing yet for previous purchases. I imagine these will appear as an adjustment.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 9:03 am

Most of my recent transactions are posting correctly, but I'm still missing about a few days worth of transactions from when I first got the card and used it.

I'm more concerned that I might have to call in at some point to get those missing points. I really don't want to do that.

My points are also showing up as a single post of single points and another post of double points for the reward categories.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 9:34 am
mia

Originally Posted by dannyboy888
My points are also showing up as a single post of single points and another post of double points for the reward categories.
I think this normal, and will continue.

If you prefer not to call you can contact Customer Service in writing, although they sometimes reply by asking that you call:

• Login to dinersclubus.com
  • Choose Services from the left side menu
  • Click: [Send Message]
Old Nov 6, 2014, 9:35 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by mia
Points have posted for a transaction made on Tuesday, but nothing yet for previous purchases. I imagine these will appear as an adjustment.
Is there a cutoff date that is apparent here? On what date does it seem like points began posting for purchases? I've got one on 10/31 with no points and that's my last posted purchase.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 9:51 am
mia

The transaction which earned points was made on the 4th and posted on the 5th. My guess is that the posting date is more important than the transaction date, because the automated process to credit points won't be looking at pending transactions. I also think the start date may vary by individual because a few posters reported seeing the rewards link some days before others.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 10:03 am

Programs: All of them
For me, the link appeared yesterday and under the Manage Profile link at the rewards site, it says I'm member since 11/5, while I've had the card for a few weeks now. That might be the problem, we need to call and adjust it to back date to account opening.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 11:03 am

Originally Posted by mia
I think this normal, and will continue.

If you prefer not to call you can contact Customer Service in writing, although they sometimes reply by asking that you call:

• Login to dinersclubus.com
  • Choose Services from the left side menu
  • Click: [Send Message]
Thanks!

My main concern is asking someone to credit me with missing points that might be blatantly obvious for MS activities. That'll require a person to look at the missing transactions, add them up, and then credit it to my account.

Hopefully the system fixes itself so that this isn't a problem.

Then again, that might not be obvious to them since this is so new to them.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 7:13 pm

I also only show points for the past few days. Hopefully they will run some sort of batch job to fix this for everyone.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 8:08 pm

My points from my $1,000 purchase at Kroger on 11/5 have appeared in my account. I got the 3X points as expected. Anything before that date is missing. Hopefully, they will eventually appear.

I now have 3K points from that Kroger purchase. I transferred 1,000 points into my Alaska account and 1,250 points into my Best Western account. I'll update this post and the other relevant thread when the points appear in my accounts.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.