New Club Rewards USA website

Subscribe
the new Club Rewards US website is now active. www.clubrewardsus.com
Well, it's now up. I don't know if I would call it "active", though. It certainly doesn't really work yet. If you click on login, it throws you to the main website (old version still), and after you log in there, you're in a big loop. If you click on Club Rewards Catalog, you get the old version. There's a note there to bookmark the new site, but if you click that link, it asks you one more time to login, which starts Groundhog Day all over again.

And there's no way to see redemption transfer awards anywhere. There is an "Escape" category (it's not Redeem, it's in Life's Journey), but it says you cannot see details until you login. Which you can't, yet.
https://www.clubrewardsus.com/consum...GU9aW50ZXJuYWw

I am very interested with "Points to miles".
When do we get those great looking cards?
Quote: When do we get those great looking cards?
According to the paperwork I got from BMO, my corp Diners is being replaced Q1 2012 with the card in front (bronze/goldish color). Number will be staying the same... IMO I quite liked the old Diners cards - they just needed to be freshened up.
Quote: According to the paperwork I got from BMO, my corp Diners is being replaced Q1 2012 with the card in front (bronze/goldish color). Number will be staying the same... IMO I quite liked the old Diners cards - they just needed to be freshened up.
Anybody have any idea if the US corporate cards will have the chip (as it appears on that link)? I got BMO paperwork last week and it did mention a new design, but no mention of a chip addition.
Quote: ...US corporate cards will have the chip (as it appears on that link)?
BMO has announced that both USA and Canadian Diners Club cards will have Chip & PIN, but no timeframe.
In addition to American Airlines, Alitalia is gone from the USA version of Club Rewards:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alita...ners-club.html

Any other partners missing or changed transfer ratios?
I notice that my Club Rewards point balance as shown on clubrewardsus.com is lower than shown on my 11.1.2011 statement. The discrepancy is not the full amount of the points earned in October. Looking at the Account Activity page it appears the points earned in October are scheduled to post on 11.30.2011, but that transactions made in November (since the statement closing) are immediately added to the available points balance.
Quote: I notice that my Club Rewards point balance as shown on clubrewardsus.com is lower than shown on my 11.1.2011 statement. The discrepancy is not the full amount of the points earned in October. Looking at the Account Activity page it appears the points earned in October are scheduled to post on 11.30.2011, but that transactions made in November (since the statement closing) are immediately added to the available points balance.
Congratulations on being able to log in. No such luck here.

Update: we were just told by our corporate DC department that we have to re-register for the site. That isn't working for me either.
Quote: ...points earned in October are scheduled to post on 11.30.2011, but that transactions made in November (since the statement closing) are immediately added to the available points balance.
October points have been re-posted to the account, and the balances increases each date that new transactions post.
Moderator action
This thread is for discussion of the new Club Rewards website: clubrewardsus.com. Two recent messages discussing transaction posting on dinersclubus.com have been moved to another thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/diner...-disaster.html
Quote: When do we get those great looking cards?

Whats the difference between the Blue and the Silver/Grey Card?
What happened to many of the US based air carriers?

I can't find the following listed for points to miles conversion:
1. American
2. Continental
3. JetBlue
4. United
5. US Airways
6. Virgin America
Quote: What happened to many of the US based air
1. American left Club Rewards (USA) in early November 2011 when Harris Bank assumed operational control of the program from Citi which is the issuer of AA affinity cards. AA is still a partner in Canada, and may still be a partner for USA-issued corporate cards.
2. Continental left Club Rewards in 2005 when Citi changed Diners to MasterCard network.
3. JetBlue has never participated in Club Rewards
4. United left Club Rewards in 2005 when Citi changed Diners to MasterCard network.
5. US Airways left Club Rewards in 2005 when Citi changed Diners to MasterCard network.
6. Virgin America has never participated in Club Rewards.