New Club Rewards USA website

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2011, 9:39 pm
Original Poster

New Club Rewards USA website

the new Club Rewards US website is now active. www.clubrewardsus.com
Old Oct 30, 2011, 8:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Well, it's now up. I don't know if I would call it "active", though. It certainly doesn't really work yet. If you click on login, it throws you to the main website (old version still), and after you log in there, you're in a big loop. If you click on Club Rewards Catalog, you get the old version. There's a note there to bookmark the new site, but if you click that link, it asks you one more time to login, which starts Groundhog Day all over again.

And there's no way to see redemption transfer awards anywhere. There is an "Escape" category (it's not Redeem, it's in Life's Journey), but it says you cannot see details until you login. Which you can't, yet.
Old Oct 30, 2011, 11:14 am

https://www.clubrewardsus.com/consum...GU9aW50ZXJuYWw

I am very interested with "Points to miles".

Last edited by icbkcnbjicc; Oct 30, 2011 at 11:18 am Reason: I got it.
Old Oct 30, 2011, 12:30 pm

When do we get those great looking cards?
Old Oct 30, 2011, 2:49 pm

Programs: UA Plat, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by SirWilliam
According to the paperwork I got from BMO, my corp Diners is being replaced Q1 2012 with the card in front (bronze/goldish color). Number will be staying the same... IMO I quite liked the old Diners cards - they just needed to be freshened up.
Old Oct 30, 2011, 11:24 pm

Programs: Amex Biz Cent, Marriott LTP, Avis PC, Hilton Owners Diamond, AS MVP
Originally Posted by Trinners
According to the paperwork I got from BMO, my corp Diners is being replaced Q1 2012 with the card in front (bronze/goldish color). Number will be staying the same... IMO I quite liked the old Diners cards - they just needed to be freshened up.
Anybody have any idea if the US corporate cards will have the chip (as it appears on that link)? I got BMO paperwork last week and it did mention a new design, but no mention of a chip addition.
Old Oct 31, 2011, 6:36 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by brosnan6
...US corporate cards will have the chip (as it appears on that link)?
BMO has announced that both USA and Canadian Diners Club cards will have Chip & PIN, but no timeframe.
Old Nov 10, 2011, 7:05 am
mia

In addition to American Airlines, Alitalia is gone from the USA version of Club Rewards:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alita...ners-club.html

Any other partners missing or changed transfer ratios?
Old Nov 10, 2011, 7:08 am
mia

I notice that my Club Rewards point balance as shown on clubrewardsus.com is lower than shown on my 11.1.2011 statement. The discrepancy is not the full amount of the points earned in October. Looking at the Account Activity page it appears the points earned in October are scheduled to post on 11.30.2011, but that transactions made in November (since the statement closing) are immediately added to the available points balance.
Old Nov 10, 2011, 8:26 am

Programs: AA EXP, SPG PLT
Originally Posted by mia
I notice that my Club Rewards point balance as shown on clubrewardsus.com is lower than shown on my 11.1.2011 statement. The discrepancy is not the full amount of the points earned in October. Looking at the Account Activity page it appears the points earned in October are scheduled to post on 11.30.2011, but that transactions made in November (since the statement closing) are immediately added to the available points balance.
Congratulations on being able to log in. No such luck here.

Update: we were just told by our corporate DC department that we have to re-register for the site. That isn't working for me either.

Last edited by Sparge; Nov 10, 2011 at 8:33 am
Old Nov 23, 2011, 7:05 am
mia

Originally Posted by mia
...points earned in October are scheduled to post on 11.30.2011, but that transactions made in November (since the statement closing) are immediately added to the available points balance.
October points have been re-posted to the account, and the balances increases each date that new transactions post.
Old Nov 25, 2011, 2:06 am
mia

Moderator action

This thread is for discussion of the new Club Rewards website: clubrewardsus.com. Two recent messages discussing transaction posting on dinersclubus.com have been moved to another thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/diner...-disaster.html
Old Nov 26, 2011, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by SirWilliam

Whats the difference between the Blue and the Silver/Grey Card?
Old Nov 27, 2011, 7:49 pm

What happened to many of the US based air carriers?

I can't find the following listed for points to miles conversion:
1. American
2. Continental
3. JetBlue
4. United
5. US Airways
6. Virgin America
Old Nov 28, 2011, 6:55 am
mia

Originally Posted by starflyer
What happened to many of the US based air
1. American left Club Rewards (USA) in early November 2011 when Harris Bank assumed operational control of the program from Citi which is the issuer of AA affinity cards. AA is still a partner in Canada, and may still be a partner for USA-issued corporate cards.
2. Continental left Club Rewards in 2005 when Citi changed Diners to MasterCard network.
3. JetBlue has never participated in Club Rewards
4. United left Club Rewards in 2005 when Citi changed Diners to MasterCard network.
5. US Airways left Club Rewards in 2005 when Citi changed Diners to MasterCard network.
6. Virgin America has never participated in Club Rewards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.