Wiki Posts
Search

Premium offered now in Finland

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2009, 4:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AY Platinum, IHG Gold, Diners
Premium offered now in Finland

Apparently not many Finnish Diners members following this forum as this has not yet been discussed

The black Diners can now be acquired for 200€ per year for eligible customers. I wonder if it's worth it? What are the real benefits? If the travel insurance would include the car rental benefit that Amex Plat offers, I wouldn't hesitate for a second.

Anyone have any more info on the benefits for the black Diners? What are the differences to the normal Diners?
Old Feb 10, 2010, 10:59 pm

Programs: AY Gold, BA Gold, DC premium
Originally Posted by niksal
Apparently not many Finnish Diners members following this forum as this has not yet been discussed

The black Diners can now be acquired for 200€ per year for eligible customers. I wonder if it's worth it? What are the real benefits? If the travel insurance would include the car rental benefit that Amex Plat offers, I wouldn't hesitate for a second.

Anyone have any more info on the benefits for the black Diners? What are the differences to the normal Diners?
I have the Black DC, and to be frank when they took away the *A gold EB card, most of the benefits are not that great. I have been using the Concierge service so I am more than break even with the yearly fee.

To sum it up: I would rather have AMEX platinum instead.

-TB-
Old Feb 24, 2010, 4:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AY Platinum, IHG Gold, Diners
Originally Posted by Tipobello
I have the Black DC, and to be frank when they took away the *A gold EB card, most of the benefits are not that great. I have been using the Concierge service so I am more than break even with the yearly fee.

To sum it up: I would rather have AMEX platinum instead.

-TB-
My friend has both, he's a sucker for all flashy things. He infact prefers to use the Diners whenever possible, as he thinks the points are worth more in DC than Amex. But the perks having the Amex Plat are far superior and easily worth the few hundred euros more annually, with even a bit of travel and car renting.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.