Wiki Posts
Search

Onboard Service Survey

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2013, 9:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Nada!
Onboard Service Survey

I'm filling out one of the Onboard Service Surveys I receive by e-mail after I fly. I'm in Sales/Marketing so I try to fill them out and be mostly objective about it. I'm sure someone reads them but I wonder if they ever lead to any changes?

I also make it a point to consistently give poor ratings to some of my pet peeves with Delta. I'm tall so I always rate leg room as "poor". I doubt it will ever make a difference. Anyone else do the same for their pet peeves?
Old Nov 2, 2013, 8:26 am

Programs: DL DM, SPG Gold, Marriott PL, Hyatt PL
I seem to have been getting those survey's on everything from using the WC to experiencing flight delays. I'm not sure what the purpose is as there never is a response (even though they have that disclaimer on the bottom of each survey that if you want a response it's better to write directly to Delta.)

BTW...maybe we can write in about the WC bringing back SKY vodka instead of Gordon's (blecchhh)
Old Nov 2, 2013, 8:29 am

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC
From what I understand, good survey results lead to points for employees that they can redeem for gift cards and the like.

As for my surveys, you'll find me banging the drum for warm food available for purchase in Y as well as a second drink service — both on flights blocked over 2.5 hours.
Old Nov 2, 2013, 8:57 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
SKYBUCKS

Originally Posted by jrkmsp
From what I understand, good survey results lead to points for employees that they can redeem for gift cards and the like.

As for my surveys, you'll find me banging the drum for warm food available for purchase in Y as well as a second drink service — both on flights blocked over 2.5 hours.

http://boardingarea.com/deltapoints/...tives-program/

They are called SKYBUCKS.
Old Nov 2, 2013, 9:05 am
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
I answer these most times when getting them from Delta. I reference how rushed the F class meal service is domestically as I really don't like having my first beverage service plopped down on the meal tray all at once. Snack basket these days is yucky. It would be a nice and easy service flow improvement if they used the snack basket with an initial drink offering and then did the meal service. Nice to see they are bringing back hot meals in domestic F though.
Old Nov 2, 2013, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by AANYC1981
I answer these most times when getting them from Delta. I reference how rushed the F class meal service is domestically as I really don't like having my first beverage service plopped down on the meal tray all at once. Snack basket these days is yucky. It would be a nice and easy service flow improvement if they used the snack basket with an initial drink offering and then did the meal service. Nice to see they are bringing back hot meals in domestic F though.
+1
Old Nov 2, 2013, 11:09 am

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by sr_tipitinas
I'm filling out one of the Onboard Service
I also make it a point to consistently give poor ratings to some of my pet peeves with Delta. I'm tall so I always rate leg room as "poor". I doubt it will ever make a difference. Anyone else do the same for their pet peeves?
Yes! Every time I get a survey for a CR2, it is Poor on all questions related to the aircraft along with the comment "CRJ200s are very uncomfortable"

I'm sure it will make no difference though.
Old Nov 2, 2013, 7:06 pm

Programs: DM, KM,
There are a couple of things that consistently annoy me and I make sure I articulate those annoyances when asked. However, I feel all is negated when they ask how likely I am to take another Delta flight. Being hub captive, there are precious few choices. I can't remember the last time I flew another carrier!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.