Wiki Posts
Search

Bassinets in DL BizElite?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2013, 3:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM & 2MM
Bassinets in DL BizElite?

Does anyone know for certain whether DL's A330-300 (333 configuration, not the 3L3 with lie-flats) and/or 767-300 (76H/76Z configuration) have bassinets in the bulkhead of J? The DM phone agent didn't know; the dl.com seating chart and SeatGuru don't depict any on either aircraft, but neither is infallible (especially since they don't depict them in Y either). A search of this forum (well, at least the first two pages of threads containing the word bassinet) yielded only contradictory information about the A330 (http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...-lax-rant.html). Thanks for any firsthand experience.

And please, don't hijack my thread with a rant about babies in business class. Start your own thread or write DL a letter if you must...
Old Oct 30, 2013, 5:21 pm

Programs: DL PM, QR Silver, AC 50K, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
This blog post might be of assistance. Those look like the pre–flat bed seats. I'm not sure if that's a -300 or a -200, though.
Old Oct 30, 2013, 6:20 pm

Programs: DL DM 2MM; EK Silver; HH Gold
The 333 I flew from AMS to BOM last Wednesday had a bassinet in use in 1C. The baby did great, by the way.
Old Oct 31, 2013, 4:13 pm

Programs: DL Silver, HHonors Gold
Yes they gave us a bassinet. It's my impression that it's first come first served but as long as you request it early enough it should be fine.

Our daughter didn't really sleep in there too much - and I don't think you're allowed to put them in there after 6 months anyway. We just found it was easiest to keep her in her carrier and sleep that way, she was pretty comfortable. How old?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.