Wiki Posts
Search

767-400

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2012, 1:47 pm
Original Poster

767-400

1b/1c

If I remember ---do these have the cutouts in bulkheads and are good seats??

thanks frank

Last edited by fb0075; Jul 14, 2012 at 3:24 pm
Old Jul 14, 2012, 5:06 pm

Programs: DL
Originally Posted by fb0075
1b/1c

If I remember ---do these have the cutouts in bulkheads and are good seats??

thanks frank
The bulkheads do have wider cutouts due to there being no seat/console in front of them. Yes, these are good seats but then again on the flatbeds what seats aren't?
Old Jul 14, 2012, 6:06 pm

Programs: DL 2MM DM & My Wife is a DL 3MM DM
Bulkhead is somewhat superfluous on the 764s, with the lie-flat configuration.

The seating across is 1 2 1.

The window/aisle seats--like A--the odd numbered rows have the seat against the window and the console on the aisle. The even numbered seats have the console against the window and the seat on the aisle.

I flew ATL to LHR last month in 3A and slept six hours of the eight hour flight. The return was very comfortable and relaxing as well with lots of great movie choices--I watched three. I was very happy with the BE 764 configuration.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 12:11 am

Programs: DL DM, HH Diamond; SPG Gold; MR Platinum :)
Originally Posted by atl runner
Bulkhead is somewhat superfluous on the 764s, with the lie-flat configuration.

The seating across is 1 2 1.

The window/aisle seats--like A--the odd numbered rows have the seat against the window and the console on the aisle. The even numbered seats have the console against the window and the seat on the aisle.

I flew ATL to LHR last month in 3A and slept six hours of the eight hour flight. The return was very comfortable and relaxing as well with lots of great movie choices--I watched three. I was very happy with the BE 764 configuration.
Is this true for the D seats too? Are these odd seats against the window or isle? I'm always on the A side.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 12:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Originally Posted by monsrt
Is this true for the D seats too? Are these odd seats against the window or isle? I'm always on the A side.
Yes, it is the same - odd numbered window seats (A or D) have the console between the seat and the aisle.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.