Community
Wiki Posts
Search

5 sc day passes

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2011, 6:15 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
These things are nice little gifts for friends and colleagues who mention that they will be traveling soon. However, IIRC I saw a sign for them recently in a SC and I thought this year's deal was $89, but I may have it wrong as I was in a hurry.

If you do buy them in a SC, be sure that the agent writes the expiration date correctly. Last year, someone tried to automatically write the current year on a set of five and then noticed the mistake immediately, voided the purchase, and redid the transaction.
Old Dec 30, 2011, 6:42 pm

Programs: DL, Hilton, National
Does anyone still have the email offer? Does it link to purchase online? I don't remember getting an email about it, but would like to pick up a couple of sets before the deal is over tomorrow. The Medallion desk doesn't seem to be able to answer the question. Thanks!
Old Dec 31, 2011, 5:15 am

Programs: DL Million Miler
You can pick these up pretty much anytime on Ebay for ~ $20. As I look right now someone is selling a set of $5 with free shipping for $99 "Buy It Now."
Old Dec 31, 2011, 5:22 am

Programs: DL-KRYPTONIUM, DL-PM, HHonors Gold, Priority Club Plat, Club Carlson Silver, Hyatt Plat.
Originally Posted by paterwdb
Does anyone still have the email offer? Does it link to purchase online? I don't remember getting an email about it, but would like to pick up a couple of sets before the deal is over tomorrow. The Medallion desk doesn't seem to be able to answer the question. Thanks!
Only offer active now is 5 passes for $99 but can be purchased at Skyclub only until 2011
http://boardingarea.com/blogs/points...y-99-save-150/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.