Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Where to sit on 767-ER i? (in economy plus)

Old Oct 31, 2011, 10:06 pm
Used to be 'flymanbeast'
Original Poster

Programs: Delta silver/marriot platinum

This is my plane
https://www.delta.com/planning_reser...00er/index.jsp

Now i recently found out it is a shared screen .Where should i sit? where would be located best to the tv? is there only one tv in the centre? or 3 tvs spread out?
I am currently in 17 on the left side.Where should i choose my seat?
Old Nov 1, 2011, 9:31 am

Programs: Co-Onepass, Delta-Useless Skymiles
Are you flying international? That is where the 767-300er are being deployed, are your in coach or Business?
Old Nov 1, 2011, 9:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Originally Posted by flymanbeast
This is my plane
https://www.delta.com/planning_reser...00er/index.jsp

Now i recently found out it is a shared screen .Where should i sit? where would be located best to the tv? is there only one tv in the centre? or 3 tvs spread out?
I am currently in 17 on the left side.Where should i choose my seat?
Definitely the bulkhead seats on the 763's! There are 3 monitors - one on each bulkhead. The seat width is narrower and you cannot move the armrest..but there's a ton of legroom!
Old Nov 1, 2011, 10:05 am

Location: Based in DCA, but spending much time in Chile, Arizona, northern England, and airports
Programs: DL PM; Delta Amex Reserve
I like the side bulkheads on the 767, so you should be fine. There is a ton of legroom. The center bulkhead has so much legroom that people sometimes use it as an aisle, which can be annoying if you're stretched out.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 10:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
How're the exit rows on these with EC? Looking at 21B or 21F in case my upgrade doesn't clear for this segment.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 2:45 pm

Programs: Delta PM, 1MM
The row 21 exit row seats have plenty of legroom. There's restroom traffic but not bad. Best seats are 16FG, with extensive legroom, some privacy, and movie screen right in front of the seats.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 3:05 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkyMiles (Gold), Marriott (Platinum), IHG (Gold), Hyatt (Gold), Avis First
I am 99.99% sure you know this, but I usually consult with seatguru.com to figure out which seat is the best. Opinions you will get here are very specific to each one and how they prefer. I am a big guy (240, 6'2) so my opinion will be different then my wifes (110, 5'2).
Old Nov 2, 2011, 6:10 am

Programs: DL Platinum
Originally Posted by Ispahan1
I like the side bulkheads on the 767, so you should be fine. There is a ton of legroom. The center bulkhead has so much legroom that people sometimes use it as an aisle, which can be annoying if you're stretched out.
The bulkheads have exceptional legroom, but crummy tray positioning. If you have any extra girth, you will be very uncomfortable at meal time. I flew bulkhead EC both ways TATL last week, and can't for the life of me figure out why the trays were designed that way.
Old Nov 3, 2011, 12:35 am
Used to be 'flymanbeast'
Original Poster

Programs: Delta silver/marriot platinum
I am currently in economy plus.DL 594 on december 13 to amsterdam.which seat should i get and why? i am currently on 17A this would basiclly mean insane legroom right? is there a tv in front of me? why should i get 16g? isnt it the same just with less legroom?
Old Nov 3, 2011, 1:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Originally Posted by flymanbeast
I am currently in economy plus.DL 594 on december 13 to amsterdam.which seat should i get and why? i am currently on 17A this would basiclly mean insane legroom right? is there a tv in front of me? why should i get 16g? isnt it the same just with less legroom?
"Search is your friend"

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...t-seating.html
Old Nov 6, 2011, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by CarmenOM
The row 21 exit row seats have plenty of legroom. There's restroom traffic but not bad. Best seats are 16FG, with extensive legroom, some privacy, and movie screen right in front of the seats.
I am flying on an overnight flight to Paris and would like to get some sleep. Should I not be concerned about noise from the galley and restroom near 16FG? And with the movie screen in front of the seats, is it turned off later in the evening?
Old Nov 6, 2011, 12:06 pm

Programs: Delta PM, 1MM
Originally Posted by johnac
I am flying on an overnight flight to Paris and would like to get some sleep. Should I not be concerned about noise from the galley and restroom near 16FG? And with the movie screen in front of the seats, is it turned off later in the evening?
The restroom is in BE, forward from 16FG, and screened by the curtain between J and Y. The galley is also somewhat forward from row 16, not right beside it. I didn't find it a problem. The TV is more of a challenge; it remains on all night. I would bring a sleeping mask.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 3:41 pm

Programs: UA & AA 1 million miler
I got 16G (ORD-CDG).
I hope it's a good seat!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.