Child vs. Toddler meal in FC?

Old Feb 9, 2011, 8:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton Diamond, DL DM & 2MM
Child vs. Toddler meal in FC?

I've already sent an e-mail to Delta for clarification but I was hoping someone on FT might be able to provide clarification. When I logged onto DL.com to request a special meal for my daughter I noticed the choices included both a Child and Toddler meal. Historically we have always just requested the Child meal but given the multiple choices this time I'm trying to determine what the differences are between the two meals?

Any insight would be appreciated as we depart in just a few days so I need to make the selection in the next 48 hours.
Old Feb 9, 2011, 9:14 pm

Programs: DL DM; DL AMEX Reserve; HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by padirescu
I've already sent an e-mail to Delta for clarification but I was hoping someone on FT might be able to provide clarification. When I logged onto DL.com to request a special meal for my daughter I noticed the choices included both a Child and Toddler meal. Historically we have always just requested the Child meal but given the multiple choices this time I'm trying to determine what the differences are between the two meals?

Any insight would be appreciated as we depart in just a few days so I need to make the selection in the next 48 hours.
I'm not sure I would like either a child OR a toddler for my meal... To each their own!
Old Feb 9, 2011, 9:36 pm

Programs: delta diamond, Hilton Diamond
Don't know about the toddler meal, but my kids had the childs meal from SLC to Hawaii and they enjoyed it. I think they had mac and cheese, fruit, and chicken fingers.
Old Feb 9, 2011, 9:38 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Delta Kryptonium Medallion, National Executive
The toddler's going to be a little more tender than the child. But if you have a heartier appetite, by all means go for the child.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.