A330 MSP-AMS, econ seat selection

Old Nov 15, 2010, 2:12 pm

Originally Posted by CarmenOM
21G on an A330 won't have any window. It's an aisle seat in the center four seats. The seating on the A330, whether it's 332 or 333, is 2-4-2, with the seat letters AB-CDFG-HJ.
I am assigned seat 21G at the moment. I know it doesn't have a window. Just wondering if I look towards the right, will I not see any windows across the aisle?

Google map street view is very useful... I wonder if they can do the same for airplane interiors. (for example, a virtual tour combined with seat map )
Old Nov 15, 2010, 3:52 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond; Hilton Diamond; Accor Gold
Originally Posted by LobsterRoll
I am assigned seat 21G at the moment. I know it doesn't have a window. Just wondering if I look towards the right, will I not see any windows across the aisle?

Google map street view is very useful... I wonder if they can do the same for airplane interiors. (for example, a virtual tour combined with seat map )
There is no window on row 21G. There is an exit and the wall (where there is a window row 10).
Old Nov 15, 2010, 4:28 pm

Programs: Varying levels of elite and non-elite across several vendors.
The 330s seem to be of particular interest today. Rows 10 and 29 are a mixed bag for exit rows. The window seats have limited legroom due to the protruding exit slide. Row 10 is right next to, or behind the galley and can be very noisy...While Row 29 is within wafting distance of the Lavatories. Depends on what price you want to pay for extra legspace. I did a video review recently of row 10 on an A330-300.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.