Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

Subscribe to online statements and earn 500 bonus miles (INSIDER ONLINE)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2008, 10:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON, DL FO/MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Accor Lifetime Platinum, Sixt Diamond

For those not yet signed up for online statements (and of course, targeted by Delta):

Get your monthly SkyMiles activity update and Insider statement delivered to your inbox instead of your mailbox. Sign up now, and you'll also earn 500 bonus miles.

Stay in-the-know about your SkyMiles activity, mile-earning opportunities, special promotions, useful information, and great deals—all without the paper trail.

Terms & Conditions
Eligibility: Only members who receive the Domestic paper Insider containing October, November and December 2007 activity directly from Delta Air Lines are eligible to participate in this offer. This offer is non-transferable. The 500-mile sign-up bonus is a one-time bonus. To participate in this offer, you must be a SkyMiles member and visit delta.com/insiderbonus between January 29, 2008 and April 30, 2008, and sign up to receive your SkyMiles statement via an email communication from Delta.

Offer: To earn 500 bonus miles, visit delta.com/insiderbonus, input your name, SkyMiles number and email address. An email will then appear in your inbox at the address you provide. You are required to confirm your address through this email to receive the 500 bonus miles from Delta. You may only earn one bonus under this offer.

Miscellaneous: Your bonus miles will appear automatically on your SkyMiles statement. Please allow 2–4 weeks for changes to be reflected in your profile at delta.com and to receive your bonus miles. All SkyMiles program rules apply to SkyMiles program membership, miles, offers, mile accrual, mile redemption and travel benefits. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Taxes and fees for Award Travel are the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid at the time the ticket is booked. Award Travel seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets. Upgrades are subject to limited availability and may not be available on all flights. Partner offers subject to the terms and conditions of each individual offer. This offer is subject to change or withdrawal at any time without prior notice. Offers void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply. Please refer Delta customer service representative to 9706/09.
Old Jan 28, 2008, 10:20 am

Programs: DL Silver, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Silver, IHG Plat, Hilton Silver
This appears to be targeted (to those who do not already receive them by e-mail perhaps!) I was not eligible.
Old Jan 28, 2008, 10:35 am

Not elgible either.
Old Jan 28, 2008, 10:50 am

Programs: Delta DM
no go for me.
Old Jan 28, 2008, 11:02 am

Programs: Rapid Rewards, Skymiles, HHonors, Amex MR; Browns, Cavs, Indians, and Buckeyes Season Ticket Holder
i just signed up for e-statements a couple weeks ago
Old Jan 28, 2008, 11:19 am

Programs: AA Plat, Delta Plat, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton Diamon
I'm not eligible. But did anyone else notice that the dates for this promotion don't start until tomorrow. Maybe if we all try back tomorrow...

Eligibility: Only members who receive the Domestic paper Insider containing October, November and December 2007 activity directly from Delta Air Lines are eligible to participate in this offer. This offer is non-transferable. The 500-mile sign-up bonus is a one-time bonus. To participate in this offer, you must be a SkyMiles member and visit delta.com/insiderbonus between January 29, 2008 and April 30, 2008, and sign up to receive your SkyMiles statement via an email communication from Delta.
Old Jan 28, 2008, 1:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by iCorpRoadie
no go for me.
Sorry, me either. I'm not eligible for me this time.
Old Jan 28, 2008, 1:59 pm

Programs: Rapid Rewards, Skymiles, HHonors, Amex MR; Browns, Cavs, Indians, and Buckeyes Season Ticket Holder
Originally Posted by griffinj
I'm not eligible. But did anyone else notice that the dates for this promotion don't start until tomorrow. Maybe if we all try back tomorrow...
good catch. maybe if we turn off e-statements today? its worth a shot...
Old Jan 28, 2008, 2:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON, DL FO/MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Accor Lifetime Platinum, Sixt Diamond
Originally Posted by sammy0623
Won't change a thing. Either the Q4 paper statement is already on its way and you are targeted, or not.
Old Jan 28, 2008, 3:22 pm

Originally Posted by sammy0623
Worked for me. I turned off e-statements in my profile and, hey presto, I got a the Insider in the mail for the first time and was then targeted.
Old Jan 28, 2008, 4:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by rcs85551
Won't change a thing. Either the Q4 paper statement is already on its way and you are targeted, or not.
Why not? Because DL won't let change it for me insider program emails. Can you please clarify something for me more specific information from DL e-statements.
Old Jan 28, 2008, 5:25 pm

Programs: AA Gold
When I checked the profiles for me, DH & DD to see if we were signed up for e-statements (no) I opted out of all emails from Delta, and immediately received an offer for 250 miles to fill out a survey re why I had opted out. Took about 30 seconds to answer.
Old Jan 28, 2008, 10:31 pm

Programs: Skyteam
Thanks for the 250!
Old Jan 29, 2008, 7:54 am

Programs: DL Silver, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Silver, IHG Plat, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by lolosmama
When I checked the profiles for me, DH & DD to see if we were signed up for e-statements (no) I opted out of all emails from Delta, and immediately received an offer for 250 miles to fill out a survey re why I had opted out. Took about 30 seconds to answer.
Wonder how many times you can subscribe and unsubscribe? I just did this, too!
Old Jan 29, 2008, 8:43 am

Programs: AA Plat, Delta Plat, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton Diamon
Originally Posted by lolosmama
I'm going to have to try this!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.