Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Crown Room Courtesy Pass

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2006, 11:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, BA, DL, CO, UA, F9, AS, SPG, HHonors Gold, WN, Club Carlson Gold,
Delta Crown Room Courtesy Pass

How is a Delta Crown Room Courtesy Pass issued or obtained? Thanks.
Old Oct 19, 2006, 11:28 am

Programs: Skyteam
Online or on Ebay or Coupon Connection
Old Oct 20, 2006, 11:08 am

Location: (not Montana. Nor is my name really Helena, nor am I female)
Programs: Delta, USAirways, Starwood, Priority Club, Marriott, Amex
I got one once when my flight was delayed or canceled and the re-route required a layover of a few hours.
Old Oct 20, 2006, 11:57 am

Programs: DL Humble Silver, Amex plat, Hilton Hhonors Gold,Elite Exec National
Which CRC to sample in ATL?

Originally Posted by skchin
Online or on Ebay or Coupon Connection
Which Mr Pinkies and I will be using on a 4 hour layover in ATL in early November. Any recommendations on which lounge to try?

Our coupons specify just one visit per pass.
Old Oct 20, 2006, 12:09 pm

Depends on your gates. I always try to get to the departure concourse before imbibing. A-17 is largest but is also worst when it comes to crowded times. For computer access, T-concourse or A-centerpoint are best. If you don't like elevators, the one by B-10 is on one level as is E-concourse.

After seven years of commuting through ATL, T-concourse is most relaxing while A-17 has most capable and nicest (i.e., bending rules) agents. However, the most help I have ever had was from B-10 during IRROPS when they were able to 735D us on Dragon Air even though SMS was balking.

Marc
Old Oct 21, 2006, 4:37 am

Programs: DL Humble Silver, Amex plat, Hilton Hhonors Gold,Elite Exec National
Snooze and a Shower!

Originally Posted by Marq
Depends on your gates. I always try to get to the departure concourse before imbibing. A-17 is largest but is also worst when it comes to crowded times. For computer access, T-concourse or A-centerpoint are best. If you don't like elevators, the one by B-10 is on one level as is E-concourse.

After seven years of commuting through ATL, T-concourse is most relaxing while A-17 has most capable and nicest (i.e., bending rules) agents. However, the most help I have ever had was from B-10 during IRROPS when they were able to 735D us on Dragon Air even though SMS was balking.

Marc
Thanks, Marq,

We appreciate your input. We will be arriving on a TATL around 4.30pm EST and leaving to TUS at 8.40pm. So a place to freshen up and relax would be nice. Suppose a snooze and a shower would be too much to ask?
Old Oct 21, 2006, 7:17 am

Programs: DL SkyMiles, MR, HH, ICH/PC, Avis Pref., Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by pinkies
Suppose a snooze and a shower would be too much to ask?
There are claims of showers existing in the E (international) concourse Crown Room at ATL, but I don't know how they allow access.

The Crown Room seating consists of single and two person ("love seats") seats that are _just_ uncomfortable enough to discourage any sleeping (perhaps on purpose?). There is certainly no area to recline.
Old Jan 9, 2013, 3:15 pm

Vintage crown room passes & inflight coupons still good???

My father passed away and while sorting through his things, my mother found a stack of Delta crown room courtesy passes and inflight courtesy coupons. None have expiration dates, however the crown room passes do have MCO DSO stamped on them. I know that MCO is their home airport in Orlando, but what is the DSO and does this stamp limit where these can be used (if they can still be used at all?)?? Thanks in advance for any info!
Old Jan 10, 2013, 9:45 pm

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
Originally Posted by Shnz821
My father passed away and while sorting through his things, my mother found a stack of Delta crown room courtesy passes and inflight courtesy coupons. None have expiration dates, however the crown room passes do have MCO DSO stamped on them. I know that MCO is their home airport in Orlando, but what is the DSO and does this stamp limit where these can be used (if they can still be used at all?)?? Thanks in advance for any info!
Good luck finding a Crown Room...
Old Jan 17, 2013, 8:50 am

ended up finding the info elsewhere. thanks!

Last edited by Shnz821; Sep 6, 2013 at 5:31 pm
Old Jan 18, 2013, 3:22 pm

Programs: VA-PLT, QF-GLD, DL-GM, UA-ex1K, AA-exPLT, HH-DM, IHG-PLT, MR-GLD
I think your ability to use these is totally depending on the mood / kindness of the staff. There are no Crown Rooms anymore (Skyclub now), so they are very dated despite no expiration.

I have no idea what DSO means, and likely the club operators will not know either, so I don't think it will matter as much as how lenient the SkyClub staff is.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.