Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can I access CR or not???

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2008, 3:47 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
SLC to JFK?

I'm flying SLC-JFK on DL3 and JFK-SDQ on DL493. DL3 Shows business class in one of the new 757. If I get upgraded in one of them, will I have access to the SLC CRC and JFK CRC?
Thanks
Old Jun 15, 2008, 10:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
Originally Posted by B7e7US
I'm flying SLC-JFK on DL3 and JFK-SDQ on DL493. DL3 Shows business class in one of the new 757. If I get upgraded in one of them, will I have access to the SLC CRC and JFK CRC?
Thanks
No - SLC-JFK is not one of the routes where CRC admission is allowed with the flight in first class. The cities that do allow it are SAN, LAX, SFO, PDX and SEA (and I've heard reports about PHX working as well). LAS/SLC are not included in this though.

I'm not sure if JFK-SDQ would allow for admittance - I'm sure someone can chime in on that.
Old Jun 16, 2008, 12:46 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold, HH Gold, AA Gold, UA3P, DL proletariat, proud Costco Executive member
I've booked 2 F award seats, DCA-ATL-SJU. Flt to ATL is first, to SJU is Business. CRC access, or no? I assume no since SJU wouldn't be considered "international". Thanks for the tolerance.
Old Jul 18, 2008, 9:32 am

I have a CO President's club guess pass that I would like to use at the JFK CRC. I have successfully used NW's day passes at CRCs in FRA and other places, but I wanted to make sure I was not going to get turned away.

Can anyone help?
Old Jul 18, 2008, 9:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
Originally Posted by MikeyC
I have a CO President's club guess pass that I would like to use at the JFK CRC. I have successfully used NW's day passes at CRCs in FRA and other places, but I wanted to make sure I was not going to get turned away.

Can anyone help?
You could try, but my guess is no. I'm thinking you've gotten lucky in the past with the day passes at the other lounges, so it might be worth a try, but I doubt it would work.
Old Nov 10, 2008, 6:00 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, DeltaMM
I am flying business from MCO to FCO tomorrow. Need to spend some time in the lounge in FCO while awaiting my traveling companion who is arriving separately. No Delta lounge in FCO. I called Delta twice tonight and was told two different things regarding access to a lounge/any lounge in Rome. Can anyone confirm what my options are, if any?
Old Apr 28, 2009, 8:25 am

Programs: UA 1P, Starwood Gold
OK guys and gals, I'm a usual Star guy but taking a mixed Skyteam trip for the first time in a long time. I need some insider lounge info. I am flying SGN-ICN-ATL-YYZ. I'll be arriving in ATL on KE and connecting to YYZ on DL. The entire itinerary is code shared to DL and ticketed on DL stock. I'm in Business class. I'm a skyteam zero.

My question is about lounge options in Atlanta. Is there a Delta Arrivals lounge where I could take a shower to get ready for my flight to YYZ. Would I even be able to use it coming from a KE flight on a DL code. I see there's a specific Business Elite Lounge in Atlanta is that better than the Delta Sky clubs? Can I make use of that? I looked through this thread on on the DL and KE website and I'm having trouble finding any definitive info on this. To make matters worse I've never been to ATL so I'm not familiar with the facilities there. Thanks for your help.
Old Apr 28, 2009, 8:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Originally Posted by Yankflyer
OK guys and gals, I'm a usual Star guy but taking a mixed Skyteam trip for the first time in a long time. I need some insider lounge info. I am flying SGN-ICN-ATL-YYZ. I'll be arriving in ATL on KE and connecting to YYZ on DL. The entire itinerary is code shared to DL and ticketed on DL stock. I'm in Business class. I'm a skyteam zero.

My question is about lounge options in Atlanta. Is there a Delta Arrivals lounge where I could take a shower to get ready for my flight to YYZ. Would I even be able to use it coming from a KE flight on a DL code. I see there's a specific Business Elite Lounge in Atlanta is that better than the Delta Sky clubs? Can I make use of that? I looked through this thread on on the DL and KE website and I'm having trouble finding any definitive info on this. To make matters worse I've never been to ATL so I'm not familiar with the facilities there. Thanks for your help.
As Delta no longer has dedicated BusinessElite lounges, you'll have access to the Delta Sky Club. After you clear customs/immigration, you'll head down the escalator towards the ATL trains the concourses. Don't get one a train, instead make a u-turn and head up the escalator to Concourse E. The first Sky Club (the one closest to you after the escaltor) on the map in Concourse E which is listed as "Concourse E across from Gate E14" has showers for you. Just ask the agent at the desk when you come into the lounge.

Map
http://www.delta.com/traveling_check..._atl/index.jsp

SC List
http://www.delta.com/traveling_check...ions/index.jsp
Old Apr 28, 2009, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by AndyTLe
As Delta no longer has dedicated BusinessElite lounges, you'll have access to the Delta Sky Club. After you clear customs/immigration, you'll head down the escalator towards the ATL trains the concourses. Don't get one a train, instead make a u-turn and head up the escalator to Concourse E. The first Sky Club (the one closest to you after the escaltor) on the map in Concourse E which is listed as "Concourse E across from Gate E14" has showers for you. Just ask the agent at the desk when you come into the lounge.

Map
http://www.delta.com/traveling_check..._atl/index.jsp

SC List
http://www.delta.com/traveling_check...ions/index.jsp
I belive there is an up escalator on the left after you depart the customs/bag area to go to E instaed of the right down escalator and a u turn to go back up.
Old Apr 28, 2009, 3:43 pm

Programs: PM Skymiles; US Air Silver; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Gold
Delta Sky Club for Rewards First to HNL

Heading to HNL on 21 JUN with my wife. We have reward tickets for FC. Can we go to Delta Sky Club in ATL?
Old Apr 28, 2009, 3:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ToryBurgess
Heading to HNL on 21 JUN with my wife. We have reward tickets for FC. Can we go to Delta Sky Club in ATL?
No - only domestic flights in F that you get CRC access are JFK-West Coast.
Old May 12, 2009, 10:58 am

Location: Catania, Sicily/South Jersey (PHL)/Houston, Texas/Red Stick/airborne in-between
Programs: United Global Svs, AA PlatPro, WN RR, AZ/ITA Freccia, Hilton Diam, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz Prez, IHG
Hello, my wife and I are flying MXP-JFK-IAH in BizElite and First, respectively (in two weeks). I presume we get access to a DL lounge at JFK (we have a 4 hour layover)?
Can someone confirm that to be the case? I am not a regular DL flyer.

I flew DL in Bizelite JFK-VCE two years ago and did get access to a very nice lounge with a great buffet :-) but I haven't been on Delta since.

Ciao,
FH
Old May 12, 2009, 11:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Originally Posted by FlyingHoustonian
Hello, my wife and I are flying MXP-JFK-IAH in BizElite and First, respectively (in two weeks). I presume we get access to a DL lounge at JFK (we have a 4 hour layover)?
Can someone confirm that to be the case? I am not a regular DL flyer.

I flew DL in Bizelite JFK-VCE two years ago and did get access to a very nice lounge with a great buffet :-) but I haven't been on Delta since.

Ciao,
FH
As the BusinessElite lounges have been eliminated and merged, you will have access to any of DL's SkyClubs at JFK.
Old Jun 21, 2009, 8:33 am

Programs: UA 1k, AA EXPLT, NZ GE, VA PLT Hyatt Diam, Marr Plat, HH Diam
Have purchased an F fare ticket SFO-ATL-CUN. Does this provide SkyClub access? I'm a UA regular and Mexico is considered int'l for Red Carper Club access (therefore, it's allowed). But, can't find any info on whether SlyClub access is allowed for int'l full-fare F tickets and/or whether Mexico is considered "int'l" for club access purposes.
Old Jun 21, 2009, 8:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SFO_FT
Have purchased an F fare ticket SFO-ATL-CUN. Does this provide SkyClub access? I'm a UA regular and Mexico is considered int'l for Red Carper Club access (therefore, it's allowed). But, can't find any info on whether SlyClub access is allowed for int'l full-fare F tickets and/or whether Mexico is considered "int'l" for club access purposes.
You do have access. (DL needs to fix the drop down to correspond with the description of the "Participation Levels.")

International

Includes travel to/from Europe, Asia, South America, Central America, Africa, Canada, and Mexico (excludes travel to/from the Caribbean).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.