Help - Which wing at Narita?

Old Apr 14, 2009, 7:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta
Help - Which wing at Narita?

I'm trying to apply to rent a cell phone in Japan, and they want to know if I want to know if I want to pick it up at Terminal 1 North Wing, or Terminal 1 South Wing. Can anyone tell me which is most convenient for DL 55 ATL-NRT arrival?
Old Apr 14, 2009, 10:01 pm

Terminal 1 North will be your best bet. (Although if something gets messed up, if need be, you can walk from North Wing to South Wing fairly easily)

Delta is moving to where NW operations are at (and NW is in Terminal 1 North).
Old Apr 15, 2009, 5:46 am

Programs: DL DM 2MM
Delta and Northwest are both located in the North Wing. Delta is handled by NW at NRT.

If I remember correctly from a trip last month, the cell phone folks are to right after you exit Customs on the lower level (North Wing)....going toward the train station in the middle of the terminal.

Also, I was surprised to find that my Sprint cell phone worked in Japan (I turned it on to get a phone number, and got Sprint Japan welcome messages....). Folks at work (unfortunately) figured that out, I have yet to see what International Roaming will cost.

Last edited by CREISNYDER; Apr 15, 2009 at 6:01 am Reason: added info

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.