delta live chat support

Old Nov 13, 2010, 2:10 pm

Programs: DL DM 4.7 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium AA CK
Originally Posted by ariamorte
Please forgive me for waking a zombie thread, but this link came up when I searched the question myself. Finally the link popped up, here you go: https://chat1.delta.com/CONAV/chat/c...=1281338679179

Weird thing is - I get the option to talk to someone, my bf (same timezone, different region) gets an offline message

Anyway, hope that helps.

It is gone now. JAVA errors. I still get asked to use it. This needs to get fixed.

We're Experiencing Some Turbulence
Our website hit some rough air, so the page you're trying to reach isn't available at the moment.
We've alerted our technology team, and they're working hard to get this fixed for you right away. Check back with us in a few minutes.
If you have any questions, try our Live Chat option with a customer service representative, or contact us for help.
Old Oct 31, 2012, 4:45 am

i have bought a ticket from Alitalia for 10th of january. Tehran-Atlanta-St. Louis. the Atlanta to St. Louis is a code share flight with Delta airline and all is gonna be on 10th of Jan. is it possible to postpone the St. Louis flight to 2 or 3 days later through Delta Airline itself?
thank you!
Old Oct 31, 2012, 8:17 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Mehdi Orouji
i have bought a ticket from Alitalia for 10th of january. Tehran-Atlanta-St. Louis. the Atlanta to St. Louis is a code share flight with Delta airline and all is gonna be on 10th of Jan. is it possible to postpone the St. Louis flight to 2 or 3 days later through Delta Airline itself?
thank you!
Welcome to FT, but I don't think you're flying Tehran-Atlanta without stopping to connect in a third country. Assuming that you don't have an extremely expensive full fare ticket, you cannot change the ATL-STL flight without paying more. To change it before taking the first flight, you would contact the travel agent of airline who sold you the ticket. (Alitalia?)
Old Dec 13, 2012, 9:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Welcome to FT, but I don't think you're flying Tehran-Atlanta without stopping to connect in a third country. Assuming that you don't have an extremely expensive full fare ticket, you cannot change the ATL-STL flight without paying more. To change it before taking the first flight, you would contact the travel agent of airline who sold you the ticket. (Alitalia?)
All flights in GDS from THR-ATL for a period of 2 weeks are showing connections.
IR isn't loaded in there anyways...
Old Dec 14, 2012, 6:25 pm

Programs: Hospitality Industry
Delta 25000 miles for a R/T ticket

How do you find the 25000 R/T ticket trips? I can't find them anymore!!
Old Dec 26, 2012, 9:55 pm

Question

I've booked my grandmother on a flight using my Delta Skymiles American Express. Should she have to pay for one bag to be checked? I thought that was one of the perks in using the card?
Old Dec 28, 2012, 8:55 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by LaurSeib
How do you find the 25000 R/T ticket trips? I can't find them anymore!!
Welcome to FT. They are there, but you have to be flexible and look around and check nearby airports too.

Originally Posted by Johnnye S. Massenburg-Johnson
I've booked my grandmother on a flight using my Delta Skymiles American Express. Should she have to pay for one bag to be checked? I thought that was one of the perks in using the card?
Also welcome to FT. The card holder had to be flying too. So, if you fly with her, you both get a free back (up to 9 including yourself). If not, she will have to pay bag fee. Keep in mind she can have carry on +1 personal item like a purse. You can do a lot with that much.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.