Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

Do Northwest flights now qualify for the Delta double MQM promotion?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Do Northwest flights now qualify for the Delta double MQM promotion?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2008, 10:38 pm
Original Poster

Question Do Northwest flights now qualify for the Delta double MQM promotion?

I've been searching online and the forums for a few hours for an answer on this. I'm trying to schedule more mileage runs before the end of the month and I'm seeing way more cheaper NW flights than Delta.

So now, do NW flights booked and flown during the promotional period qualify for the Delta double MQM bonus? Pls say yes.
Old Apr 14, 2008, 10:47 pm

Programs: S3
Here's the link to the promo

http://www.delta.com/skymiles/ways_t...emqm/index.jsp

The flights must be DL coded

When will this change? Not anytime soon I don't think
Old Apr 14, 2008, 10:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by reddawngrl
I've been searching online and the forums for a few hours for an answer on this. I'm trying to schedule more mileage runs before the end of the month and I'm seeing way more cheaper NW flights than Delta.

So now, do NW flights booked and flown during the promotional period qualify for the Delta double MQM bonus? Pls say yes.
That would be a definite no. I'm wondering if they will merge NW EQM's with DL MQM's at the end of year though? Been sort of consider a DL mileage run to earn double MQM's, but suspect it's not really worth the risk.
Old Apr 14, 2008, 10:57 pm

Programs: AA Gold,DL Gold
There will be no big integration until the DOJ signs off on it and then the big steps begin to happen.

You might see an emphasis on codeshare that has never been there before. Perhaps reciprocal upgrades may occur but it is too soon to know.
Old Apr 14, 2008, 11:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Originally Posted by LBJ
That would be a definite no. I'm wondering if they will merge NW EQM's with DL MQM's at the end of year though? Been sort of consider a DL mileage run to earn double MQM's, but suspect it's not really worth the risk.
At this point, it is much to early to speculate about 2008 miles. I assume that DL and NW have different computer systems and it would take quite some time for those systems begin talking to each other and integrating into one program.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.