Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kiss my Big Booty Delta

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2002, 12:02 pm
Original Poster

Location: Smoke filled room, TPA and FLL/MIA :UAL 1K and 2MM,AA EX PLAT and 2MM,Lifetime Plat Starwood
Kiss my Big Booty Delta

Thanks a whole bunch for screwing your best customer. No more upgrades at time of purchase for any fare under "M"???? Well tell me exactly why I just won't buy a FC ticket non stop instead of connecting with you losers? It would only cost a little less, and earn more perks. And thanks, also for making the earning of upgrade points at a pace where I can only earn enough to upgrade 25% of my flights... EVEN if I pay the stupid "M" fare. For a 200+ segment guy like myself... I say KISS MY BOOTY, DELTA!
Old Dec 11, 2002, 12:07 pm

Programs: DL GM, Marriott Silver
I would really love to join you. However, living in Cincinnati, we are held hostage by DL!
Old Dec 11, 2002, 12:15 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Hostage?? Only if you're a slave to non-stop flights. Otherwise, you're better off connecting on another carrier in a "fortress hub"... Besides, you have a great lowfare airport 90 minutes to the Southwest (pun!)!

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Cornered in CVG:
I would really love to join you. However, living in Cincinnati, we are held hostage by DL!</font>
[This message has been edited by Spiff (edited 12-11-2002).]
Old Dec 11, 2002, 12:18 pm
Original Poster

Location: Smoke filled room, TPA and FLL/MIA :UAL 1K and 2MM,AA EX PLAT and 2MM,Lifetime Plat Starwood
Amendment,
KISS MY BOOTY (as of jan 1 2004)

Turns out I have a year grace period. Perhaps the LCC folly will turn over management before then and they will restore my benefits...
Old Dec 11, 2002, 1:50 pm
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by cigarman:
Thanks a whole bunch for screwing your best customer. </font>
My, my. What an ego.... how much arrogance can one man have, even if he smells of day old smoke?

Old Dec 11, 2002, 2:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WorldPerks Demoted again to SE, DL 3.1MM Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
Delta has screwed their best customers!

Who the Hell do you think supported the leisure flyers all the years?

Who the Hell created this situation by getting greedy and charging us a fortune so that Ma and Pa Kettle could get off the farm once a year or 2 and visit the big city?

It started several years ago and keeps getting worse. Can't wait to see when the other shoe drops.

We have to make a lot of noise, write a lot of letters and change our flying habits to get Dr Evils attention.

It kinda worked with USAir. Maybe we can cause a retraction with DL.

MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISEMAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISEMAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISEMAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE MAKE NOISE
Old Dec 11, 2002, 2:38 pm
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by mikey1003:
It kinda worked with USAir.
</font>
Yeah right... areen't they bankrupt?

Kids make noise, adults need to make sense.

Old Dec 11, 2002, 2:50 pm

Well, it's now a good time to shop for a new Airline. I'm sure that most will match status, especially since they are all desperate for customers. What really pisses me off is how they spin the "L" upgrade at the gate. With the constantly diminishing inventory, what are the chances of a LUser upgrade at the gate? Who are they kidding, does Uncle Leo think we are that Stupid??

Goodbye Delta..
Hello Jet Blue.
Old Dec 11, 2002, 2:50 pm
Original Poster

Jimpop... want to compare money spent on Delta? I would be stunned if I'm not one of the top 1% in individual spending. My annual airfare bill is six figures. But, then again, I did graduate from Norcross High... so the bad education thing might be causing the visions of grandure.
Old Dec 11, 2002, 2:59 pm

On another note, now is the time to buy Platinum segment upgrades on AA. They are going up on Jan 16th from $31.25 for 8-32 to $40-$50 each no matter what quantity. Oh, they also spinned this as a new benefit. I suspect that there are about two or three idiots that run ALL the so called major airlines.
Old Dec 11, 2002, 3:03 pm
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by cigarman:
Jimpop... want to compare money spent on Delta? I would be stunned if I'm not one of the top 1% in individual spending. My annual airfare bill is six figures. But, then again, I did graduate from Norcross High... so the bad education thing might be causing the visions of grandure.</font>
Hmmmmm.... Given the technological advances of the past decades, if you pay six figures per year in airfare... Get my drift?

Old Dec 11, 2002, 3:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton Gold, DL DIrt Medallion
Allright JimPop and Cigarman, just whip them out so we can decide who's is bigger once and for all.

Old Dec 11, 2002, 3:35 pm
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by SRQ Guy:
Allright JimPop and Cigarman, just whip them out so we can decide who's is bigger once and for all. </font>
I for one completely understand that it isn't size that matters.
Old Dec 11, 2002, 3:36 pm
Original Member

Location: Los Angeles, CA - Nearly 4 Million Actual Miles Flown
LOL! Can everyone "feel the love" today?
Old Dec 11, 2002, 3:54 pm

Location: ATL - DL DM/3MM - HH Lifetime Diamond - Marriott Lifetime Plat
But, then again, I did graduate from Norcross High... so the bad education thing might be causing the visions of grandure.</font>
Oh Lord, my kids are in the new Norcross High right now. Are you what I have to look forward to?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.