Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

Received 1000 Skymiles for AMEX Property and Casualty Co (?)

Old Nov 9, 2005, 1:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL, UA, US, HHonors, PriorityClub, etc.

...not that I'm complaining, but when I logged into my Skymiles account today, I see that I've been credited 2 - 500 Mile entries with the description: The American Express Property and Casualty Companies. They aren't posted as bonus miles, just as regular miles. I did fly to Orlando on 10/26, but had already received the correct miles and bonus for online reservation. Anyone have any idea what this might be? (Sorry, for some reason I can't use the search function, so I can't check to see if anyone posted about this)
Old Nov 9, 2005, 1:33 pm

i got the same thing.

I am pretty sure it is from the auto insurance quote promo , but I have to wonder if they all posted twice in error.

I may have done it 2 times, but it was so long ago (July 2005 ) who remembers
Old Nov 9, 2005, 2:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL, UA, US, HHonors, PriorityClub, etc.
Thanks, georgequinones - I'd forgotten all about that! (I don't even remember how many miles the deal was for)
Old Nov 9, 2005, 2:36 pm

Location: ORF & AUS; I have an ex-wife and and an ex-house in both cities.
Programs: AA Gold, DL GM, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
I got 500 miles today. Kind of shocked b/c I didn't get to the end b/c I had a couple too many speeding tickets.
Old Nov 15, 2005, 6:01 am

Programs: DL GM, 2MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, IHC Spire
Also got the 500 miles from AMEX auto insurance - showed up as :
"The American Express Property and Casualty Companies (posted on 09Nov2005) 500 0 500 ".
Wife also got 500 miles added to her account.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.