Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

Delta applies for Atlanta-Moscow (ATL-SVO) Service

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta applies for Atlanta-Moscow (ATL-SVO) Service

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2005, 8:20 am

Originally Posted by Canarsie
That scenario May not fly with many passengers...
June no, I'm getting really tired of these silly puns. Please, just March yourself right off into the UA forum where we won't have to hear them any more.

P.S.: I wonder if there would ever be any demand for a US - St. Petersburg non-stop. I don't believe any carrier flies this currently. Probably not much of a business-traveler route, though, just tourists...
Old Jan 18, 2005, 8:27 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by MastaHanky
June no, I'm getting really tired of these silly puns. Please, just March yourself right off into the UA forum where we won't have to hear them any more.
I suspect that July when ju say ju are getting tired of these silly puns.

Tell the truth, MastaHanky — July-k it very much when ju read the silly puns during my August presence on FlyerTalk. Come on, admit it...
Old Apr 3, 2005, 12:29 am

Service starts June 1 and is in their timetable now. I'm in PHX, and this will work pretty well for me.
Old Apr 3, 2005, 7:03 am

Programs: Delta MM
Originally Posted by Canarsie
I suspect that July when ju say ju are getting tired of these silly puns.

Tell the truth, MastaHanky — July-k it very much when ju read the silly puns during my August presence on FlyerTalk. Come on, admit it...
Sum-mer going to say I should have left this thread alone, but since I strive to become a Seasoned FTer I shall never-the-less Fall for the challenge and Spring into action. It likely shows I am Week or perhaps just in a Day-ze that I shant follow the lead by pun-ishing you with the names of months, but the opportunities there seem dated and untimely.
Old Apr 3, 2005, 7:07 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by John C
Sum-mer going to say I should have left this thread alone, but since I strive to become a Seasoned FTer I shall never-the-less Fall for the challenge and Spring into action. It likely shows I am Week or perhaps just in a Day-ze that I shant follow the lead by pun-ishing you with the names of months, but the opportunities there seem dated and untimely.
Had you done that, I May have found that to be the August moment of my FlyerTalk membership.

However, to get back to the topic of this thread, the plane truth is that there is no sense in Russian into anything in which you do not feel comfortable...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.