Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta Sky Club Promotion Codes and Discounts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Sky Club Promotion Codes and Discounts

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2011, 9:46 am

Programs: VS Gold, UA Silver, IHG Plat / Bonvoy Gold / Hilton Gold / Hyatt Disc, National+, GE / CLEAR
Signed up for the pay-monthly SkyClub membership plan yesterday. I tried to use the SJN10 promo code during signup, but it didn't work. The SJN10 code was printed on my print-at-home boarding pass for an SFO-LAX segment I flew yesterday, and that prompted me to sign up.

I've emailed DL about it and will post here when I hear back.
Old Nov 10, 2011, 9:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Just got an email from DL offering day passes (5 for $100), a 60% discount.

Just when I thought the SC's were too crowded...
Old Feb 14, 2012, 4:42 pm

Programs: AS 100K, HA Gold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond
Anyone know of any promotions on one day passes? My wife and I are traveling with another couple, I can get one of them in but will have to purchase a pass for the other for $50. Are there any coupons out there??
Old Apr 3, 2012, 7:31 am

Programs: LatinPass MM, HH Diamond, NW Platinum, Delta DM MM, SPG
[QUOTE=Daytona;15977902]SJN10 still works. (10% off)

Still works - I used it yesterday.
Old Jul 14, 2012, 11:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Bump: Found a code online that seems to work for 20% off. Valid for renewals too, including 3 year + joint. 2SC23.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 12:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Also, this made me smile: https://www.delta.com/crownrooms/AnnualMembershipLanding.action

Old Jul 15, 2012, 12:28 am

Programs: Delta GM, Marriott Platinum, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by flyzabit
NOTE: The rate shown will also include the $50 initiation fee added in, if not a current or recent (last 30 days) SkyClub member
Is this correct about having to pay the initiation fee again if your previous membership expired more than 30 days ago? I thought I saw somewhere on the Delta site that you had to pay the fee again if it expired more than 90 days ago.

Also, if you have an annual membership and then buy a 30 day pass, does this extend your time to renew without paying the initiation fee again?

Sorry for all the questions, my old membership just expired yesterday and I haven't renewed yet because I'm in career transition. But assuming I find another consulting position, I'll probably want to renew it in the near future!
Old Jul 15, 2012, 12:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

From http://www.delta.com/traveling_check...fees/index.jsp

It's six months.

An additional initiation fee of $50 or 10,000 miles if redeemed with miles, applies to all new Delta Sky Club (formerly Crown Room Club or WorldClubs) members. A new member is someone who has not paid the $50 or 10,000 mile initiation fee for Club membership or whose annual or three year membership has been inactive for 6 months or longer.
Not sure if a 30 day membership extends it, but it says "whose annual or three year membership has been inactive, so my guess would be not.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 1:14 am

Originally Posted by javabytes
From http://www.delta.com/traveling_check...fees/index.jsp

It's six months.

Not sure if a 30 day membership extends it, but it says "whose annual or three year membership has been inactive, so my guess would be not.
Thanks!

Interestingly enough, once you've paid for an annual membership, it appears that the 30 pass is treated as a month-to-month renewal:
Current Membership Expiration Date:.July 13, 2012

Individual Renewal Membership Options
1YR RENEWAL GOLD SKY CLUB MEMBERSHIP to July 14, 2013
$350

3YR SKY CLUBS GOLD RENEWAL to July 14, 2015
$840

30 DAY DELTA SKY CLUB RENEWAL MEMBERSHIP to August 13, 2012
$90
So this means that if I pay for thirty days today (July 15th), it starts as of YESTERDAY and expires in only 29 days. Interesting...
Old Jul 15, 2012, 1:18 am

Bump: Found a code online that seems to work for 20% off. Valid for renewals too, including 3 year + joint. 2SC23.
Doesn't work for me. I put the code in and clicked continue and got an error saying I need to contact Delta. I removed the code and it gave me my full price renewal options.

Maybe there are other conditions for using this, or do you just have to call and renew over the phone to use it?
Old Jul 15, 2012, 6:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Also, this made me smile: https://www.delta.com/crownrooms/AnnualMembershipLanding.action

Well, they still have this page around. Anyone know if there are still actually clubs that will take an old NW WorldClubs card?

http://www.delta.com/traveling_check...wp_lounges.jsp
Old Jul 15, 2012, 9:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by dcline414
Doesn't work for me. I put the code in and clicked continue and got an error saying I need to contact Delta. I removed the code and it gave me my full price renewal options.

Maybe there are other conditions for using this, or do you just have to call and renew over the phone to use it?
Same for me.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 11:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by dcline414

Is this the error message that you got?

Special Processing

We're sorry, but we could not complete your transaction online. Please complete the Delta Sky Club application form and fax or mail your application to the address or fax number provided below.

Mail
Delta Air Lines, Inc.
SkyMiles Delta Sky Club - Dept 654
P.O. Box 20512
Atlanta, GA 30320

Fax
404-773-7012
I got that error message when I first clicked on the "Purchase Membership" page. I backed up and tried again and it worked. I think it is just the website being buggy, not anything related to the code, because I hit this error before even putting the code in.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 11:56 am

Is this the error message that you got?
That's the one... Guess I'll try again.

I got that error message when I first clicked on the "Purchase Membership" page. I backed up and tried again and it worked. I think it is just the website being buggy, not anything related to the code, because I hit this error before even putting the code in.
When will Delta learn that they need to stop letting their website prevent customers from giving them money? Shareholders can't be happy to hear about lost revenue because of IT issues, even if Delta's executive team doesn't care!
Old Aug 14, 2012, 11:55 am

Programs: The Dastardly Quintet.
This code is still active. I just entered it for a 20% discount on renewal (both 1 year and 3). I cannot find terms (expiration, eligibility, etc...), but it did work for my account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.