Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta Sky Club Promotion Codes and Discounts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Sky Club Promotion Codes and Discounts

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2010, 4:07 pm

Programs: DL GM, AMEX Business Platinum, AMEX Delta Reserve, DL SkyClub Member, Choice PM
Smile DELTA SKYCLUB membership ... discounted

Please send me a PM or an email if you are interested in a discounted DL Skyclub membership - I can do so through the Friends and Family discounted promo program.
Old Jun 19, 2010, 1:03 am

Programs: DL Platinum, CO Gold, Marriott Gold
I am a Delta GM looking to purchase an annual sky club membership - new member, paying by credit card. Can anyone assist in receiving a discount?
Old Jun 19, 2010, 6:34 am

Programs: Flying Nut
Originally Posted by orftomnl
I have no promo codes, but you might consider a 30 day membership which is $90.00. If you decide to join later within 60 days of purchasing the 30 day membership, the $90.00 can be deducted from the full membership fee, except that must be done at a Skyclub, not online.
I will caution that I did this and used a discount code to get my membership. The lady at the club said that I could not use the discount code and the $90 from the 30 day pass. I mentioned that on the website it reads that the $90 is applied like cash in my opinion so it should not be an issue to be used to get the discount and the $90 off. YMMV.

I did apply a 10% discount to a 3-yr, plus my plat matched discount, and the 30 day fee, and got a few $25 discounts and 2000 miles in compensation due to error in pricing. Add to that the $200 certificate for the comped DL status and the total cost for the 3 year is about $400 for me! Not a bad deal in the end.
Old Jun 19, 2010, 7:22 am

Programs: DL GM, AMEX Business Platinum, AMEX Delta Reserve, DL SkyClub Member, Choice PM
Originally Posted by pulseeric
I am a Delta GM looking to purchase an annual sky club membership - new member, paying by credit card. Can anyone assist in receiving a discount?
PM coming your way.
Old Jun 30, 2010, 2:47 am

Noob to skymiles looking for promo code for Sky club

Hey guys I'm Jon, awesome website. I haven't flown much in my life but I have a few trips planned and thought it would benefit me to get a sky club membership. I don't suppose any of you have a recent promo code for the Delta Sky Club?
Old Jun 30, 2010, 7:08 am

Originally Posted by Eshkar
Hey guys I'm Jon, awesome website. I haven't flown much in my life but I have a few trips planned and thought it would benefit me to get a sky club membership. I don't suppose any of you have a recent promo code for the Delta Sky Club?
Hi Jon,
Welcome to FLYER TALK.
A PM has been sent to you.
Yes, there is a There is an on-going Friends and Family Skyclub promo.
If you are registered as a friend you will get a 15% off the Skyclub fees you will pay.
If this is of interest to you, please respond to the PM.
dd
Old Jun 30, 2010, 10:16 am

Delta Sky Club Promo Code

All, I'm new to FLYERTALK and would appreciate the Delta Sky Club promo code as well. Thanks!
Old Jun 30, 2010, 4:21 pm

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
15% friends and family would be best.

If not, then use SJN10 (working April-June still) for 10%.

I have put this in the promos sticky.
Old Jun 30, 2010, 5:15 pm

Programs: Delta PM, 1MM
You can get a thirteen month membership for the price of a one year membership by buying a 30-day SC pass, then joining for a year just before the 30 days expire. If you do that, the $90 you paid for the first pass can be applied to the one year membership.
Old Jun 30, 2010, 6:35 pm

Programs: Lifetime Fitness, Hilton - Diamond, Delta - Silver
Hello, I'm a Delta SM looking to purchase an annual sky club (possibly 3yr) membership - new member, paying by credit card. Can anyone assist in receiving a discount?

Thank you!
Old Jun 30, 2010, 6:51 pm

Originally Posted by themaxx25
Hello, I'm a Delta SM looking to purchase an annual sky club (possibly 3yr) membership - new member, paying by credit card. Can anyone assist in receiving a discount?

Thank you!
PM sent to you with details of 15% off.
Old Jul 13, 2010, 1:45 pm

Location: MSP (Mahtomedi, MN, USA) - Delta hub captive, Marriott Gold, US Mint Silver, CVS Red
Programs: "We've been starving, and sitting on a ham sandwich the whole time."
Thumbs up

[deleted]

Last edited by wbl-mn-flyer; Aug 11, 2010 at 9:35 am
Old Jul 14, 2010, 8:41 am

Hey Guys - Can someone PM me the Friends and Family code? I would really appreciate it! Thank you -
Old Jul 14, 2010, 8:42 am

Location: MSP (Mahtomedi, MN, USA) - Delta hub captive, Marriott Gold, US Mint Silver, CVS Red
Originally Posted by abbiesk2004
Hey Guys - Can someone PM me the Friends and Family code? I would really appreciate it! Thank you -
you got pm
Old Aug 4, 2010, 2:46 pm

[deleted]

Last edited by wbl-mn-flyer; Aug 11, 2010 at 9:35 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.