Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta Sky Club Promotion Codes and Discounts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Sky Club Promotion Codes and Discounts

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2015, 5:21 pm

Programs: DL PM, MM; Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by mpheels
Do I just give my Skymiles number to access the club?
Just give your boarding pass and photo ID. Your boarding pass should have Sky Club printed on it somewhere at the top. Bring the email in case they do not have you in the system. The bar code on the BP tells everyone at DL all they want to know about you.
Old Sep 24, 2015, 4:04 pm

I am looking for a Delta Sky Club promotional code. Does anyone know of one at this time frame; or when they typically post one? Thank you in advance.

Last edited by ringers; Sep 24, 2015 at 4:05 pm Reason: To say thank you.
Old Sep 24, 2015, 4:20 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeShangri-La Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by ringers
I am looking for a Delta Sky Club promotional code. Does anyone know of one at this time frame; or when they typically post one? Thank you in advance.
I think it's been awhile since they've had a deal. May just want to look at a credit card that provides access. The welcome bonus can be seen as a first year discount.
Old Feb 19, 2016, 1:11 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Virgin Atlantic Gold
Anyone got / know of a promo code.

Wanna get Sky Club access until I meet Medallion status.
Old Aug 29, 2016, 5:01 pm

Programs: Delta Plat, Marriott Plat, AMEX Plat
I cant find a reason to pay for the Sky Club instead of getting a AMEX Platnium. Same price and a get some perks from the AMEX.
Old Aug 29, 2016, 5:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Back in Reds Country (DAY/CVG). Previously: SEA & SAT.
Programs: DL PM 1MM, AA PLAT, UA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by ktscott01
I cant find a reason to pay for the Sky Club instead of getting a AMEX Platnium. Same price and a get some perks from the AMEX.
I believe if you have a SkyClub membership bought through DL, you can access the club even when you're not flying DL. If you're accessing it with a CC (AmEx Platinum or DL Reserve AmEx), you have to be flying DL. I'm not sure if you can pay the $29 to enter the club or not. If you have the Gold DL AmEx and you're flying another carrier, you can pay the $29 to enter the club (my cousin did this at ORD a few weeks ago when flying AS/AA).
Old Aug 29, 2016, 5:08 pm

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
Originally Posted by ktscott01
For some of us (like me), our companies will pay for an SC membership but *not* for the annual fee of a credit card that grants SC membership. Of course that's a moot point now that I'm DM, but when I was PM, that's the game I had to play.
Old Sep 7, 2016, 7:25 am

Programs: AC 75K, Marrott Platinum, BW Diamond, AP Diamond
Looking to take the wife and kids to Florida this fall - BGR - MCO. Anybody know how or where you can find any discounts off delta flights. We usually fly AC but tickets prices are way too much out of YSJ so trying to save a few dollars out of Bangor. Anyway, not sure if this is the place to look. Any help would be appreciated.

Right now the prices fluctuate between 350 and 450 per person.
Old Jan 2, 2018, 12:51 pm

Programs: DL DM, SPG AMB, National EE
Posting in a really old thread, but...

Does DL do any promos for buying SkyClub memberships anymore? I found a link from 2012 with promo code for 1500 MQM which is *shockingly* dead. I haven't purchased a membership in the last 8 years, but with the change in DM benefits, I'm going to take advantage of company policy to purchase a membership and use my choice selections on other things.
Old Jan 2, 2018, 2:48 pm

Programs: Delta DM, 2MM
Originally Posted by azeckel
Posting in a really old thread, but...

Does DL do any promos for buying SkyClub memberships anymore? I found a link from 2012 with promo code for 1500 MQM which is *shockingly* dead. I haven't purchased a membership in the last 8 years, but with the change in DM benefits, I'm going to take advantage of company policy to purchase a membership and use my choice selections on other things.
That's a pretty nice perk! May your airport hours be filled with stoli and bagged soups!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.