Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta Sky Club Promotion Codes and Discounts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Sky Club Promotion Codes and Discounts

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2013, 12:01 am

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion
Sky Club: to buy or not to buy; Have AmEx & Delta Reserve

For the past year, as a Platinum Medallion member who just re-qualified as a Platinum Medallion member for 2014 and still have 3 round trips remaining before 2014 ends, I was given a Sky Club membership as a gift. This membership expires on 10-31-14.

I also have a Platinum American Express Business (and a Personal one too) card that I have used for years to gain access to the Sky Club (prior to having received the Sky Club membership as a gift.

In addition, in order to make or get more mileage, I opened up a Delta Reserve Credit Card so I could earn miles with the Delta Reserve Card.

We have had the Delta Sky Miles Platinum Card for years that we use at the Church for business purchases and that five of the employees use for business and church related expenses all of which goes into one central mileage account. When the employees fly on business trips they receive the mileage, etc.

My question is: 1) the Sky Club membership will expire at the end of this month.

However, in scouring the Delta.Com website, I can not find anything that says that access can still be granted with the Platinum Card and an official ID (e.g. a passport, drivers license, etc). This is how I gained access before getting the Delta Reserve card and receiving the one year membership card last year.

When I received the Delta Reserve Card, the accompanying literature said that by presenting it at any Sky Club, one would receive free access to the Sky Club.

So I presume that I still have access to the Sky Club from these two cards: the Platinum Am Ex Card and the new Delta Reserve Card.

Is this correct? Or do I now need to buy a Sky Club membership as well?

I can get a Sky Club membership for 40,000 miles. However, I'd hate to spend those miles needlessly especially if the credit cards give me free access every time I fly. I just could not find anything on the Delta website that says that the two cards continue to give me access to the Clubs.

Thanks for the help!

Happy flying everyone.
Old Dec 13, 2013, 11:06 am

Delta Offering Promo Code "SC2MO"

Usually every year I get an email about a promo where Delta will give you either 1500 MQM or 2 free months of Sky Club if you join. Of course, now that I'm ready to join I don't get the email. Anyone know if Delta is offering this promotion? How exactly do I get to the other promo codes that others are mentioning in the earlier posts...is there a page I can go to to type those codes in?
Old Dec 13, 2013, 11:12 am

Programs: The Dastardly Quintet.
Originally Posted by greatnitz
Usually every year I get an email about a promo where Delta will give you either 1500 MQM or 2 free months of Sky Club if you join. Of course, now that I'm ready to join I don't get the email. Anyone know if Delta is offering this promotion? How exactly do I get to the other promo codes that others are mentioning in the earlier posts...is there a page I can go to to type those codes in?
I've not seen anything (e-mail, banner ad, etc...) regarding the MQM Promo this year. I just did a quick scan of the site, and didn't see anything there either. It looks like they're not running anything right now.

You should be able to go here:

https://www.delta.com/skyclub/purcha...Request.action

...and in the upper right corner of the box is the Promo Code field.
Old Dec 13, 2013, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The SJN10 10% discount code is still active. Try it and you might get a surprise (I did, a pleasant one).
Old Dec 13, 2013, 11:36 am

Promo Code

Originally Posted by LBJ
TheSJN 10 10% discount code is still active. Try it and you might get a surprise (I did, a pleasant one).

LBJ, how exactly do I use that link? Can't seem to find the page on Delta where I can input that.
Old Dec 13, 2013, 11:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

LBJ, how exactly do I use that link? Can't seem to find the page on Delta where I can input that.
You need to login to your account and then go to the page mentioned above --

https://www.delta.com/skyclub/purcha...Request.action

Select a membership renewal option, enter the text "SJN10" in the "Promotional Code" box, and then click on "Apply Code".
Old Jan 7, 2014, 8:24 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond
The SJN10 Code still works as of today
Old Jan 8, 2014, 11:29 am

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
Originally Posted by Miesque
The SJN10 Code still works as of today
SJN10: This is the only SkyClub discount code that will work every day, as it is a 10% discount from the Sojoern relationship, who published the Delta inflight magazine.
Old Jan 11, 2014, 11:40 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Plat, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by flyzabit
SJN10: This is the only SkyClub discount code that will work every day, as it is a 10% discount from the Sojoern relationship, who published the Delta inflight magazine.
Looks like its not working anymore. I just tried it and its coming back invalid.
Old Aug 18, 2014, 9:54 am

Programs: Delta PM, Air Canada Elite 75k, National Emerald Executive Elite, Hertz PC
Anyone have a fresh code?
Old Jan 7, 2015, 1:51 pm

Programs: DL Gold ex DM, Marriott and Hilton Gold
any one have a fresh code?
Old Feb 23, 2015, 7:34 pm

Looking for a Promo code!
Old Sep 11, 2015, 12:52 pm

Programs: DL Diamond Medallion
Skyclub renewal is up... any new promo codes?

It's that time of the year again!
Anyone know of any new promo codes for Skyclub membership?
Now that they upgraded the bar and coffee and foodstuff... it's a reinvigorated visit for this road warrior!
Old Sep 12, 2015, 9:00 am

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by Renaissanceman
It's that time of the year again!
Anyone know of any new promo codes for Skyclub membership?
Now that they upgraded the bar and coffee and foodstuff... it's a reinvigorated visit for this road warrior!
Get an AMEX Platinum with 100K mile bonus. Basically cover the fee with the two $200 credits in the first 12 months of membership + the 100K bonus.

Get SkyClub and AMEX Centurion Lounge access + some Priority Pass Lounges.

Problem solved for at least 12 months, when you revisit the AMEX Platinum annual fee.
Old Sep 15, 2015, 2:39 pm

Programs: DL FO
I think this is the best place for this question... I just received a targeted promotion for two months of GM and Sky Club membership - I don't get many promotion offers, and have never used a Sky Club. I have two trips planned between now and the end of the promotion. Neither is eligible for upgrades (one w/ companion cert and the other on CRJs). So, the Sky Club membership is really to biggest perk of this promotion. Do I just give my Skymiles number to access the club?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.