Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta Sky Club Promotion Codes and Discounts

Delta Sky Club Promotion Codes and Discounts

Old Aug 14, 2012, 12:16 pm

Programs: DL PM. 1MM
Originally Posted by NapaPatTours
This code is still active. I just entered it for a 20% discount on renewal (both 1 year and 3). I cannot find terms (expiration, eligibility, etc...), but it did work for my account.
Excellent I just renewed my membership too. Thanks for posting the code. My membership is up at the end of this month and I was hoping to find a code before renewing. The web site was buggy the first two times I tried and said "invalid production selection" but third time was a charm.

$280 for 1yr membership is not bad. not at all.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 3:16 pm

Programs: DL PM
Thanks for bumping the code, just crossed PM and Mrs. BHart's travel just picked up a lot so we got a 3 yr. joint membership and saved a good amount.
Old Aug 22, 2012, 2:06 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA Platinum (Life), Emirates Gold,GHA Black
Sky club discount

SJN10 still working for 10% discount on 1 or 3 year membership.
Old Aug 22, 2012, 2:11 pm

Programs: Delta gm Spg gold hilton gold hyatt platinum hertz presidents avis presidential
2sc23 is good for 20%
Old Aug 22, 2012, 2:28 pm

Programs: Delta (nee NW), Hilton Diamond. IHG (PT)
Originally Posted by mendel k
2sc23 is good for 20%
Thanks

I was able to stack it with my elite status and get a three year renewal for a pretty good price!

Bob H
Old Aug 22, 2012, 2:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...omo-codes.html
Old Sep 3, 2012, 11:29 pm

Programs: Delta GM, Marriott Platinum, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by javabytes
Bump: Found a code online that seems to work for 20% off. Valid for renewals too, including 3 year + joint. 2SC23.
Still good. Just used to renew today... $280 for 1yr GM renewal. Thanks again!

Originally Posted by dcline414
Interestingly enough, once you've paid for an annual membership, it appears that the 30 pass is treated as a month-to-month renewal:

So this means that if I pay for thirty days today (July 15th), it starts as of YESTERDAY and expires in only 29 days. Interesting...
Also, I was wrong about this. If I had renewed two days after the expiration then it appeared to Pre-date the renewal (and new expiration) to the original expiration date.

However when I renewed today, it is good from today through a year from yesterday, as I would have expected.
Old Nov 1, 2012, 9:29 pm

Programs: The Dastardly Quintet.
Hi all,

Don't know if anyone else has seen this yet, but DL just sent me new offer codes on re-up for the SkyClub.

Offer 1: 2 additional months free (Promo Code: SC2MO)
Offer 2: 1,500 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) (Promo Code: SCMQM)

These expire on 12/31.

Also, I just checked, and the 20% discount offer (Promo Code: 2SC23), is still active for 1 or 3 years.

If anyone is looking to join or renew, these are 3 excellent options.

Finally, the GF and I will be at SFO lounge for a while the evening of 11/11, waiting for the red-eye back to DTW. If you want to stop and say hi, look for the mismatched pair and if you find yourself saying "How is he with someone as attractive as her?", that's us.

Pat
Old Nov 2, 2012, 10:28 am

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion, Marriott Platinum
I haven't read the entire thread...but I will not make Diamond so I am deciding between this promotion or the Delta Reserve card. Are there limitations in the Delta Reserve SkyClub and a standalone SkyClub membership? I think the difference is balanced with the companion ticket.
Thanks!
Old Nov 4, 2012, 10:26 am

Programs: Delta, GM; HHonors, Gold
Is the 20% code directed? Doesn't seem to work..

Anyone know if the 2SC23 is directed to certain individuals? I try to use it and I get rejected. Thanks!
Old Nov 4, 2012, 11:05 am

Programs: DL PM, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by tikiboy
I haven't read the entire thread...but I will not make Diamond so I am deciding between this promotion or the Delta Reserve card. Are there limitations in the Delta Reserve SkyClub and a standalone SkyClub membership? I think the difference is balanced with the companion ticket.
Thanks!
Reserve only works for DL-owned lounges, and you must be flying DL. With SC you can be flying any airline and can use partner lounges.
Old Nov 5, 2012, 7:24 pm

Programs: The Dastardly Quintet.
Originally Posted by kimmielou01
Anyone know if the 2SC23 is directed to certain individuals? I try to use it and I get rejected. Thanks!
To the best of my (our?) knowledge, no one has been able to find the Ts & Cs on this offer. Sorry it's not working for you.
Old Nov 6, 2012, 6:53 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, DL PL, HH Dia, Marriott Gld, National Exp
Originally Posted by kimmielou01
I used this code earlier this year when I hit Silver. Then about a month ago, I used it again without a problem when I hit GM. Just tried it again to see, and am getting this message:

The account you entered is currently not eligible for this option. Please select the individual membership option to purchase a Delta Sky Club membership.

You only have individual membership options available to you. If you would like to add another person to your membership, the SkyMiles member can log in and add themselves to your membership. They will need to provide your SkyMiles number at the time of joining and will be required to pay the applicable fees.

Perhaps something has changed?
Old Nov 11, 2012, 6:20 am

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, National EE
2SC23

Same experience as above, I had tried this code 3-4 times in the past and it worked just fine but never followed through. I was waiting to make plat to get the extra discount. Just tried it a couple days ago in anticipation of making plat this week and it failed while I was still GM. Today my status changed to PM and I tried the code one more time. Still rejected. I guess I will be going for the +2 months promo instead.
Old Dec 17, 2012, 7:00 am

Programs: Delta GM, (fmr US CP/PP/GP!), DL SkyClub, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Avis Chairman's Club
Originally Posted by NapaPatTours

Finally, the GF and I will be at SFO lounge for a while the evening of 11/11, waiting for the red-eye back to DTW. If you want to stop and say hi, look for the mismatched pair and if you find yourself saying "How is he with someone as attractive as her?", that's us.

Pat
She must be with you for your incredible dry sense of humor!

Originally Posted by wcthomps
Same experience as above, I had tried this code 3-4 times in the past and it worked just fine but never followed through. I was waiting to make plat to get the extra discount. Just tried it a couple days ago in anticipation of making plat this week and it failed while I was still GM. Today my status changed to PM and I tried the code one more time. Still rejected. I guess I will be going for the +2 months promo instead.
I had this happen to me a couple of years ago, where the website would not give it to me, so I just called the SkyClubs service number directly, and told them I wanted the promo that I could not get to work on the website. The agent I spoke with said "that's odd, it should work, let me process it for you." Less than 30 seconds after giving her my payment info she said, "Okay, you are all set, your membership is renewed, and the discount was applied. I'm sorry that you had trouble renewing on our website, but everything is in order now." (Of course, I can't quote her words exactly from two years ago, but that was very close to what she said.)

So, the lesson here is, if the DL site does not work, which has happened frequently to me, on DL's various sites, in my years flying DL, I just pick up the phone and ask them to process it manually. I know, a lot of people seem to be afraid of the phone, or are unfamiliar with how such an archaic device works, but surprise, surprise, stone age methods do work in a pinch! Depending on the situation, whether a SC membership on the SC site, or an itinerary which is clearly available, but the regular ticketing site will not allow it, with either just a simple question, or a little bit of explanation from me, they USUALLY are able to make it work out as it should, with a minimum of fuss and muss. As always, of course, YMMV!

Does anyone have any updates on what promos are still running for SC memberships before the end of the year, and also any which might be starting Jan. 1, 2013?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.