Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Honolulu HNL Sky Club: The Definitive Thread

Honolulu HNL Sky Club: The Definitive Thread

Old Dec 15, 2009, 5:02 pm

Programs: NW-PE, Blue Star SeaSmiles
Do we have access to the CO PC at HNL? Anyone recently tried to gain access using the SC card?
Old Dec 15, 2009, 6:35 pm

Programs: United 1K 2009, DL Diamond 2010, Hilton Diamond and Marriott Gold 2010
Free Drink Coupon for Bar Upstairs (late November 2009)

I asked if there was a bar - and was told no. I sat down and within a few minutes the Sky Club agent gave me a free drink coupon for a drink at the bar that is directly above the Sky Club (it's a bar/restaurant literally right outside the elevator that you take outside the Sky Club). Excellent service. Thanks. It is nice to see them try to accommodate during their liquor license processing.
Old Jan 5, 2010, 10:50 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by FLYWORLDNOW
I asked if there was a bar - and was told no. I sat down and within a few minutes the Sky Club agent gave me a free drink coupon for a drink at the bar that is directly above the Sky Club (it's a bar/restaurant literally right outside the elevator that you take outside the Sky Club). Excellent service. Thanks. It is nice to see them try to accommodate during their liquor license processing.
Thanks for the update on this ^

Any new news in the past month? I'll be there on the 15th with a guest, if there is no 'bar' yet, I hope we can access the bar above...
Old Jan 6, 2010, 7:57 am

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AA Exec Plat, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Blank Sheet
Do we have access to the CO PC at HNL? Anyone recently tried to gain access using the SC card?
Yes, you can access it with your SC card until the end of January (from what I was told there last month), but only the cardholder is allowed, no guests.
Old Jan 6, 2010, 9:08 am

Originally Posted by beckoa

Any new news in the past month? I'll be there on the 15th with a guest, if there is no 'bar' yet, I hope we can access the bar above...
Just FYI - Anyone in the terminal can access that bar (the Kona Brewing Company). It's not restricted to any group of people/destinations/what not and it's in the central lobby area, just down from the Burger King Food Court, near the Coach/Celine/Duty Free stores.

They have excellent nachos, good waitstaff, and a nice view of the runways, btw.
Old Jan 6, 2010, 1:57 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by Kinsey
Just FYI - Anyone in the terminal can access that bar (the Kona Brewing Company). It's not restricted to any group of people/destinations/what not and it's in the central lobby area, just down from the Burger King Food Court, near the Coach/Celine/Duty Free stores.

They have excellent nachos, good waitstaff, and a nice view of the runways, btw.
Guess I should have clarified... accessed with free beverage from SC [if that situation has not been rectified]
Old Jan 6, 2010, 7:03 pm

Originally Posted by scotty00
Yes, you can access it with your SC card until the end of January (from what I was told there last month), but only the cardholder is allowed, no guests.
Thanks scotty00
Old Jan 22, 2010, 12:18 am

Originally Posted by beckoa

Still have the voucher offer... but they open at 11 AM so was unable to secure a beverage before my 9 AM flight... and was renting a car upon arrival so didn't pursue beverages upon arrival either... (Wanted sun).

No liquor license yet, but DL has a sign with the following:

We are in the process of obtaining a new liquor license as part of the move to this new facility.

Unfortunately we are not able to serve alcoholic beverages during this interm period.

We apologize for this temporary inconvenience.
Had the same message below in Japanese too...
Old Jan 22, 2010, 12:29 am

Access was granted at the CO PC on 1/13 for the early morning opening till they closed at 6:30am. As was stated earlier, access is gone at the end of January. Back in HNL on 1/22 and will press the nice former NW agent on the liquor/beer issue.
Old Feb 13, 2010, 1:58 pm

Angry

Any word on the HNL lounge liquor license? We leave in 9 days.
Old Feb 13, 2010, 2:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
Was no booze there when I passed through last weekend. Went to the President's Club to have a drink instead.
Old Feb 13, 2010, 2:16 pm

Damn! Thanks!
Old Feb 13, 2010, 2:44 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
The bloody marys are great at PC, especially since there was no free alternative elsewhere in January.
Old Feb 14, 2010, 5:42 am

It's surprising that the biggest airline in the world still can't serve booze at one of their International Gateway airport clubs. It's been at least half a year at this point.
Old Feb 14, 2010, 6:46 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by DJMeatBall
It's surprising that the biggest airline in the world still can't serve booze at one of their International Gateway airport clubs. It's been at least half a year at this point.
I wonder if its Delta's lack of priority in making this happen to save $$ on alcohol costs, or if its just the Hawaii Sate bureacracy taking forever to approve a new license.

Last edited by Winkdaddy; Feb 14, 2010 at 7:36 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.