Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Inflight Services: The Definition and Clarification of Refreshments

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Inflight Services: The Definition and Clarification of Refreshments

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2014, 6:15 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by steex
If you break out your Delta-to-English dictionary, it roughly translates to . . . . .
Ha!

Luvit!!!

Old Oct 31, 2014, 7:39 pm

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
Is it my imagination or are they making fewer passes with the snack baskets?

Sometimes when you haven't eaten for hours the snack basket is like a great buffet
Old Oct 31, 2014, 7:56 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hertz 5*, SPG
There's not really a term for it in our language. If you break out your Delta-to-English dictionary, it roughly translates to "Eat in the terminal."
Love this!

However, I usually eat all seven of those Cape Cod chips and think "wow, I'm full now!"
Old Oct 31, 2014, 8:36 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
In FC, there are two typies of snack baskets: the big one with fruit, chios, etc. versus the smaller version with just peanuts, pretzels, etc. Some flights aren't supposed to have the more generous "refreshments."
Old Nov 1, 2014, 7:13 am

Programs: PA FT, TW Gold, NW/CO PE, VK Eagleflyer
If you break out your Delta-to-English dictionary, it roughly translates to "Eat in the terminal."
While you have the dictionary open, what is the translation for "enhancement?"
Old Nov 1, 2014, 7:20 am

Location: LAS - where you can get married and divorced in the same 24 hour period. Perfect for the woman who's saving herself for marriage and the man who wants a one night stand.
Programs: DL DM, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, UA, AA, AS, WN kettle, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Sabai
While you have the dictionary open, what is the translation for "enhancement?"
A positive change. Positive for Delta, not you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.