Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Road Warrior Training/DO

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2009, 6:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL:PM - Reserve, 2MM, FC, RW; HH: SILVER MR: SILVER
Originally Posted by WBurcham
Anita was fantastic enough to provide me with a 2nd so I got 2 of everything...
Now that rocks!! I just spoke with her earlier this week on another topic, and they are still talking about how much they enjoyed having us back in June.

They actually want to hold another class before our next event. Not sure if there would be enough interest in doing that, but if there was, of course I would be glad to help organize that.

And if you are reading this Jetsetter, they have told me at least 3 times how much they enjoyed having your in the class. They learned as much from you as they hope you learned from them.
Old Aug 20, 2009, 6:50 pm

Originally Posted by atldlff
Now that rocks!! I just spoke with her earlier this week on another topic, and they are still talking about how much they enjoyed having us back in June.

They actually want to hold another class before our next event. Not sure if there would be enough interest in doing that, but if there was, of course I would be glad to help organize that.

And if you are reading this Jetsetter, they have told me at least 3 times how much they enjoyed having your in the class. They learned as much from you as they hope you learned from them.
I'd do it again and send my parents/partner to it. Maybe even my brother.
Old Aug 20, 2009, 7:28 pm
Original Poster

I think you should get the B/E discount. Afterall having bread served with desert should qualify for some level of compensation, but then again your newly trained FA probably deserves a little slack and needed some additional training and experience before they turn him loose.

Believe it or not, we can actually do this training (with the exception of water ditching) in MSP, SLC, and NRT. I wasn't aware that they also had training facilities in those locations too.
Old Aug 20, 2009, 7:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
Believe it or not, we can actually do this training (with the exception of water ditching) in MSP, SLC, and NRT. I wasn't aware that they also had training facilities in those locations too.
Interesting! While I probably wouldn't fly back to ATL just to do RWT again (but would do it as part of a larger DO!), I would definitely do it again if they come up to MSP.
Old Aug 20, 2009, 7:51 pm

Programs: DL GM/2.7MM, Marriott Lifetime PL, SPG Lifetime PL,Hilton Gold, Natl Lifetime Exec Elite
Since I had to miss the RWT class .... SIGN ME UP FOR THE NEXT ONE!

I also had a really great time at the DO as well so I'm in for that again as well! ^
Old Aug 20, 2009, 8:05 pm

I think you should get the B/E discount. Afterall having bread served with desert should qualify for some level of compensation, but then again your newly trained FA probably deserves a little slack and needed some additional training and experience before they turn him loose.

I think gargoyle would suggest that it was a lack of proper training though I do enjoy plastic shrimp

I think that the water ditching was possibly the most fun part for me; then again I do enjoy swimming
Old Aug 21, 2009, 1:30 pm

Seems like a fabulous event. As a newbie, I look forward to the day I can participate in (and pitch in to help plan) a RWT!
Old Aug 22, 2009, 7:05 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Tinkerer
Seems like a fabulous event. As a newbie, I look forward to the day I can participate in (and pitch in to help plan) a RWT!
Welcome Tinkerer. Look for this event to happen again sometime in the "Spring" 2010.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.